Looking to play with THPers while in Raleigh/Pinehurst

Have fun on 3 today fellas. Someone should maybe video an approach or two for the carnage aspect. It’s gonna be a fun day for y’all!

Have fun on 3 today fellas. Someone should maybe video an approach or two for the carnage aspect. It’s gonna be a fun day for y’all!
Fun and carnage? Not sure how those go together 🤣. First round of the year, shoulder issue, and carnage sounds like a dz balls lost 🤦‍♂️

30 minutes out now! @will and I will be there around noon.

What’s the plan to meet up at Pinehurst? @Keith Prater and I are about 30 mins out.

Lots of Pics please, especially when there's CARNAGE. 😀

I can attest that I can play a ball multiple round when playing at Pinehurst and it isn't because I am accurate. Yes you can loose balls, but I loose less here than I did when in Ca.

I will be at the course around 1:10 and will be wearing charcoal colored short, white shirt with blue accents and a blue hat. I am the one with a long beard that you can see in my avatar.

IMG_8491.jpegIMG_8490.jpeg

IMG_8492.jpeg

Hello home 😍

Might want to swing by the 91st hole if you need a beverage or so for the course. It’s a little indoor quick stop place, and the lady who I’ve seen every time I’ve been is super southern hospitality level nice.

Hello home 😍

Might want to swing by the 91st hole if you need a beverage or so for the course. It’s a little indoor quick stop place, and the lady who I’ve seen every time I’ve been is super southern hospitality level nice.
The giant net on the range is something

The giant net on the range is something
I don’t think I’m ready to see that, cause it’s just going to annoy me. I would straight up try and hit flops over it because I’m petty and spiteful

Where is everyone meeting at?

Back