LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

tcalloway1 said:
i wish it was that easy spank, that would be fantastic.

Mantastic....lost-tastic
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcalloway1 said:
well, thanks has 1 margarita in him!

Yesssssss

tcalloway1 said:
nice buddy. have one for me!

Already did. Working on Spank's now

tcalloway1 said:
that a boy!! just try to keep it all down....ha!

It's all good tonight. Lol

I got beers!!! I so freakin tired its unreal

Just got back from the range... what the hell did I miss? Thanks are you pounding drinks again? I hope the one for me will grant you great wisdom and hopefully will not let you see your flash sidewards.

OMG!!! I just finished watching this week's episode, how did we go from pushing buttons in a hatch to this!?!? :confused2: I'm starting to not like this show anymore, and I gave up trying to figure it out. "Trust me" are 2 very VERY popular words used in the show, LOL!! Sun and Jin :crying: What in the world?!?!!?!?

As far as I can recall the producers have already said that the island is not hell

Spank818 said:
That is correct, nor is it purgatory.
So the story goes lol

This week.

Ever. I saw on one of the webisodes real early on that during an interview with Darlton they dispelled the notion of the island being hell or purgatory because that's what a lot of the theories early on were based off.

so my prison for alien entity with a candidate warden is still holding up... sweeeet!

Ever. I saw on one of the webisodes real early on that during an interview with Darlton they dispelled the notion of the island being hell or purgatory because that's what a lot of the theories early on were based off.

I've always believed the Island is Purgatory since the first season. I think Darlton lied b/c the more astute viewers had already figured it out....

I've always believed the Island is Purgatory since the first season. I think Darlton lied b/c the more astute viewers had already figured it out....

very good possibilty tdinbr. i've also read that darlton is a huge dante' fan so that would also make sense. who knows really, that's the beauty of this show. i was thinking back about so many episodes that just seem so irrelevant now. like, why even have mr. echo, what was the point? why did the smoke monster go after echo so much and noone else? i could keep going but it's pointless.

t-minus 2 hours 25 minutes and counting!

Good episode last night but was disappointed with the timing of it. It was an episode that couldve happened earlier in the season ad not at the end when so much stuff needs to be explained

Good episode last night but was disappointed with the timing of it. It was an episode that couldve happened earlier in the season ad not at the end when so much stuff needs to be explained

i would agree thanks. great episode but i don't understand the timing of it at all. smoke monster and jacob's mom was hot!

But it explained so much about a lot of the origins. Plus Jacob and Smokey's mom is hawt. Love the Cain and Abel storyline and how they worked in the original season towards the end.

Ok, can we drop the 'the island is purgatory / hell' bit because obviously that's not the case.

Spank818 said:
But it explained so much about a lot of the origins. Plus Jacob and Smokey's mom is hawt. Love the Cain and Abel storyline and how they worked in the original season towards the end.

Ok, can we drop the 'the island is purgatory / hell' bit because obviously that's not the case.
It did explain a lot but it's too late in the game to have episodes that don't involve te core cast.

I was off that bandwagon a loooooong time ago. But I do think the light is a little play on God.

Back