LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
Well my oldest son graduates from law school today and my being able to attend was #1 on my Bucket List so I've made it to #1. It was close as my immune system is shutting down due to the great amounts of chemo I've had over the past year. There was a debate as to hospitalize me yesterday but my Oncologist and PA met with me gave me some guidelines i.e.mask, gloves etc. and I get to go. It's in 6 hours and as long as my temp stays below 100* I'm golden. Life is good today!

Thats great Lefte! I am praying for you to be able to attend!

Awesome, LefTe. Enjoy his graduation!

Well my oldest son graduates from law school today and my being able to attend was #1 on my Bucket List so I've made it to #1. It was close as my immune system is shutting down due to the great amounts of chemo I've had over the past year. There was a debate as to hospitalize me yesterday but my Oncologist and PA met with me gave me some guidelines i.e.mask, gloves etc. and I get to go. It's in 6 hours and as long as my temp stays below 100* I'm golden. Life is good today!

That's awsome LefTe!! Congrats :)

untitled-2.jpg

Stay strong LefTe, and enjoy every minute of it!

Congrats LefTe!! I`m sure your son is as proud of you as you are of him, enjoy your special day!!!

That’s great news LefTe! Keep fighting the good fight and I will continue to include you in my prayers.

That is awesome that you're able to go! As a cancer survivor myself...just remember...never give up!

Hey LefTe, were you able to get a round of golf in?

No to weak to get a round in plus it's raining. Golfing is probably a few weeks away at this point. This has been a rough week

Enjoy the day and I hope you'll feel better soon to go out there and play a round of golf :)

so happy to hear this lefte! hope the best for you moving forward.

Good to hear you got to go!Have a good time LefTe.

that's wonderful man! keep up the fight.....i love your attitude, we can all be inspired by you.

Congrats to your son, and you, for helping to get him there! Glad to hear that you are able to attend today.

Good for you LefTe. Keep it going.

Glad you get to attend and congrats to your son on a great accomplishment. I am sure he is just as proud of you as you are of him. My thoughts continue to be with you and as you said ....today is a great day.

Not only did I attend but fever free so I was in good shape. There is a little get together today for him at a local hotel and I initially had thought that I would not be able to attend but..I will be there as again there is no fever today and feel even stronger then yesterday.

Back