Made the local news (kind of)

c_ault

Reaction score
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Die-...links-at-the-only-game-in-town-116369519.html

Got me chipping at -.51 (the bend over after the chip was a fu*dge* due to hitting it long) and the come back putt at -.33 (just missed the putt but tapped in for bogey). This was me finishing up 18. Found the camera a little annoying.

They asked me to talk to them but I said no thank you with a smile. I was a little peeved at them because they stopped the twosome ahead of me and started talking to them right on the edge of the green. I had already been waiting patiently for my approach shot and then had to wait longer. Didn't help that I shot a 98. I think if I'd made the putt I would have talked to them. I thought about it after walking by the range on my way back to the clubhouse and I should have stopped and talked to them holding my putter with the THP headcover on. I also wanted to tell them if they wanted to talk about golfing in the winter they should have been there 2 weeks ago when I played in the searing 28 degree weather. Oh well, opportunity missed. :smile:

Good form at least!

Glad golf is getting some love from the media though. Seems like a lot of people out and about

Loved your reaction on the chip, the putt looked good with a long smooth follow through.

You're famous!

Great clips of you.

Good form at least!

Glad golf is getting some love from the media though. Seems like a lot of people out and about

Thanks. It's really nice for Painted Hills to get the coverage. Really nice family and they could use the advertising.

Loved your reaction on the chip, the putt looked good with a long smooth follow through.

I found it amusing when I saw it too. Don't remember bending over I do remember swearing though. :smile:
One of my best putts of the year, didn't go in but had the speed right and missed it a little high.

You're famous!

:D

Is it just me or is the golf pro wearing jeans?

Yep, pretty casual today.

Hahaha nice! Your a star! I also like the reaction on the chip lol.

:D
If I'm ever on camera again at that angle maybe I should release my club on the follow through. That would have been funny seeing a wedge flying at the camera.

Great clips of you.

Thanks.

Is it just me or is the golf pro wearing jeans?

Yeah! He must not be a serious pro. I'm thinking this course doesn't have a strict dress code! hehehe

Back