Make your allegiance known...Paradise or Hackers?

I feel like I need to finish at least last years thread before I can make a decision. For now…

Paradise.

winners win. and @jdtox is a stone cold killer. team paradise 4lilfe!

Gotta go Team Paradise having played with Jdtox in my first THP event.

"I pledge my fealty to Team Paradise"

Hackers FO SHO, unless Paradise wants a guy who is willing to buy the first round....then I could switch allegiances ala @Canadan

Hackers FO SHO, unless Paradise wants a guy who is willing to buy the first round....then I could switch allegiances ala @Canadan
I only flip flop for appearances, not for the forum.

Whichever team I was lucky enough to be selected for is where my allegiances would lie forever.

I have narrowed it down to Team Hackers...or maybe Team Paradise. Gonna be one of the two for sure!! :ROFLMAO:

Hackers has let me down the last few years. I've backed them tirelessly and yet they keep coming up short, time and time again not being able to close. So this year, of course, I'm backing...

Team HACKERS!!! This is the year!!!

In this fall – this is very tough – in this fall I’m going to take my talents to Hackers.

I only flip flop for appearances, not for the forum.
If you did get the call to fill in, would that flip your forum team after? Or just a one time mercenary?

I just hope both teams have a good time.

And Team Hackers to #stopthe3peat

If you did get the call to fill in, would that flip your forum team after? Or just a one time mercenary?
I have no obligation to respond to this until such an occurrence happens.

As I suspect it will not, :censored:

Oof this is really putting me in a bind right now. I know In the past my allegiance has been Team Paradise…

il_570xN.3068012576_rlpr.jpg

Back