Marvel - Phase Three

I just watch the trailer and I think I might like him. But is he a good guy or bad guy?
It's bloody, vulgar, and to many hilarious. Deadpool is OUT THERE crazy.

I love it.

I just watch the trailer and I think I might like him. But is he a good guy or bad guy?

It varies, LOL. He's just all over the place, its such a departure that it makes it a lot of fun. I used to love reading Deadpool.

But is he a good guy or bad guy?
Yes. He's a nut job and a killer. Anti-hero is a more apt description. He's known for breaking the fourth wall and speaking directly to the reader ... often confusing the other characters in the comics as to what he's going on about.

Still more excited about Daredevil season 2 than I am about Deadpool.

Does that make me a bad person?

Still more excited about Daredevil season 2 than I am about Deadpool.

Does that make me a bad person?
Yes. :p

Not at all. Daredevil turned out to be one of the best shows of the season IMO. With the cast they assembled, I see it performing well for quite awhile.

But I have a feeling Deadpool is going to be a side-splitting awesome-fest for geeks.

This will get you amped up!

Just got back from it. Mostly impressed.

Thing looking forward to most ended up being the disappointment.

Finally saw Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Meh.

Meh.
I didn't realize that Fox owns the rights to "mutants" in Marvel films. That just kills Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver for me.

I didn't realize that Fox owns the rights to "mutants" in Marvel films. That just kills Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver for me.

Yep. Marvel also can not refer to their father in their movies.

Once Hugh Jackman is done with being Wolverine X Men is done anyway.

I just want GoG2.

I have a feeling the Russos are going to make Civil War the movie that Ultron could have been.

Meh.

Not worth seeing in the theatre?

At first, I felt like opting for the Mayweather fight instead of seeing Avengers was the wrong decision. Now I'm wondering if I actually did the right thing.

Not worth seeing in the theatre?

At first, I felt like opting for the Mayweather fight instead of seeing Avengers was the wrong decision. Now I'm wondering if I actually did the right thing.

No, I think it's worth seeing. I just dont think it was as good as the original.

Different from the original but still good and worth seeing on the big screen IMHO. But I'm not a purist. I just like the movies.

189ef765b70fa29beaa8aeb563b05c0c.jpg

Found this one pretty good!
Murderers-of-Marvel-Infographic.jpg

D'onofrio's Kingpin was one of the most unsettling (in the most complimentary way) performances I've ever seen as any kind of character, comics or not. I just felt so intense and uneasy every time he was on screen. They really crushed it in season 1. Looking like we'll get Electra in S2.

On a side note, I keep lobbying to have my business cards changed to "Avocados at Law." No one in the office was amused.

Last edited:
Back