Marvel - Phase Three

Private Pile killed as Kingpin

I'd love to see Bullseye in the Daredevil series. Colin Farrell reduced him to a grunting idiot in the movie but he's actually a pretty cool character.

Captain Marvel will feature a female Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers. This will be the first Marvel movie with a female lead.

Black Panther will make his first appearance in Captain America 3. Black Panther lives on the planet Wakanda, which is where vibranium comes from. If it's true that Cap's shield is busted in the next Avengers movie (as seen in the previews), perhaps he gets a new one in CA3.
Spoiler
Then again, it probably won't matter because Cap dies in the Civil War.

wakanda was not another planet in the comics. are you saying they are making tchalla an alien in the movie?

and are they calling it ms marvel or captain marvel? some one has just said it will feature carol danvers but carol danvers was not known as captain marvel. Capt. marvel was the character that passed his powers onto ms marvel.

if it is ms marvel I hope they get the costume and body type right. she was my favorite as a teen if you catch my drift

I'm guessing at some point Frank will figure that Kingpin needs to die, and DD will be put in the position to have to protect Kingpin's life from Frank. I hope they'll eventually take on that storyline in one of the Punisher reboots where the Avengers eventually had to step in and capture him. That won't happen but I think a Defenders version of that story would still work wonderfully. It'd be Punisher vs. the Defenders, with some of them refusing to help because they believe killing is justified sometimes while others (namely Daredevil) insist that they have to stop him and toss him in Magneto-esqe prison.

who?

The son of comedian Dominic Holland, Tom Holland has previously been seen in the stage musical version of "Billy Elliot," on the big screen in tsunami drama "The Impossible" alongside Ewan MacGregor, and in BBC historical piece "Wolf Hall."

Not bringing Garfield in as Spider Man is a HUGE mistake in my opinion. I think he took that role and character to a new level in the last two movies.
Same here. I read he was interested too ... oh well.

The article says they'll revisit his roots again, but I seriously hope it's not another origin story. That would be the third time, rivaling the telling, retelling, and retelling again of Superman's origins. We get it already. Kid bit by radioactive spider. With great power comes great responsibility. Blah blah blah ... lets get to something interesting please!

Not bringing Garfield in as Spider Man is a HUGE mistake in my opinion. I think he took that role and character to a new level in the last two movies.

I am happy with the decision to create a new canon that will have continuity through multiple films. ASM and ASM2 were pretty terrible movies, despite strong performances from Garfield and Stone.

Haha...totally agree. I liked the mysterious twist they took with Peter's father in the most recent Spider Man series, though.

I actually thought they did a pretty solid job all around with the last couple of films, aside from Paul Giamatti's little cameo. Just stinks that they can't build off of that and tie it into the Marvel world but instead almost have to re-boot the character in a way. I'm sure they'll do a great job with it but I'm bummed Garfield isn't the guy.

From what I understand, Civil War will introduce Spiderman as a very early version just establishing himself in order to set him up for his own movie as well as Infinity War. I don't think we are getting another backstory, but instead a character who Marvel and Sony can truly have "grow up" in the MCU. And considering Marvel contracts range from 6-9 movies, they need someone younger in order to make it work.

I like him as a mid-career Punisher. Much as I love Frank Castle, I almost hope he doesn't get his own series. I like the idea that he's going to show up and cause chaos in all the other Marvel Netflix series, and eventually end up joining the Defenders when that series kicks off.

He's getting his own run of episodes, I think after Jessica Jones and Luke Cage and his series leads into the Defenders movie.

Saw Deadpool trailer from ComicCon. Definitely rated R.

Currently active. Language warning. Graphic violence warning. Click at your own risk.

https://vid.me/DVtz

Yeah, I'm gonna take a pass on this one. WAY over the top IMO.
Deadpool IS over the top though. It's the way the movie had to be imo.

Deadpool IS over the top though. It's the way the movie had to be imo.
It looks like it may be the most faithfully reproduced comic book movie yet.

It's perfect

It's got to be almost schticky. It's got to be R. It had to have the brown pants reference.

Spoiler
Marvel-Movies-Infographic.jpg
Really cool infographic, but super long!

So so so NSFW. Language and violence and a butt. However, it looks really good.

So so so NSFW. Language and violence and a butt. However, it looks really good.

Yeah, I want to see that in a bad way.

Deadpool viral video from Ryan Reynolds' YouTube page - How Deadpool spent Halloween.

NSFW? (Language)

Gosh, I want to see that movie in a bad way.

Gosh, I want to see that movie in a bad way.

Same here. It really pains me that my son is 8 and won't be able to see it anytime soon. Deadpool is his favorite Marvel character.

New Deadpool trailer! It's a Christmas Miracle!

Back