MAtrix resurrection

Christmas may have a different feel this year.
Enjoy the gifts children. I'll be back in a few hours

Same. Can't tell if it's a reboot of the original or a continuation. Either way I'm in
100%, especially because Neo looks like he hasn't lost his badass'ness.

The original Matrix is possibly my all-time favorite movie. Super pumped for this! As soon as the kids are asleep on release day, HBO Max is getting fired up with the full surround sound experience in the basement! :cool:

And my wife just admitted she has never seen a Matrix movie, so perfect excuse to watch the remastered trilogy ahead of the release!

Get your orders in lol

The trailer looked great, but then trailers usually do. Still, I will definitely be checking this out! Took me a while to recognize Keanu Reeves in the trailer. As GolferGal said, it will be interesting how they frame this story. How will they synch it up with the prior movies?

Yeah this and Dune will have me back in the theatre.

And they're bringing Dune back? I read all the Dune books, so the movie kind of underwhelmed. I'll be checking that out as well.

The trailer looked great, but then trailers usually do. Still, I will definitely be checking this out! Took me a while to recognize Keanu Reeves in the trailer. As GolferGal said, it will be interesting how they frame this story. How will they synch it up with the prior movies?

And they're bringing Dune back? I read all the Dune books, so the movie kind of underwhelmed. I'll be checking that out as well.

The new movie looks drastically different from the Lynch flick. I am really looking forward to it.

Ha! So is this more like The Matrix or Matrix 2 and 3? The Matrix was an awesome movie. 2 and 3... much less awesome and a lot more sucky movie.

And... how are the playing off an obviously older Neo that looked to have died in Matrix 3? Unless... it was all a dream...

Kind of what I thought. Was #1 in a dream state that kind of predicted the future, and it's trying to happen now? I guess it will be interesting to see. I noticed that Keanu didn't seem to have a plug in the back of his neck in the trailer!

Last edited:
This got released last night, has anyone watched it yet? I’m streaming it right now on HBO Max and it’s very interesting.

I can’t wait. Feedback on it early is pretty exciting, will likely. It get to watch until next week though.

I have tickets to go see it in an Actual theatre tomorrow with my wife.

We have 30 minutes left of Revolutions to get my wife all caught up on the original Matrix trilogy, then we're ready for Resurrection tonight!

Life is pretty busy the rest of this week. Hoping to have some time to sit and watch it Saturday or Sunday night

I’m torn. This was going to be a mist watch but after reading the reviews, I’m not sure I’ll bother. So, please let us know if it was good, okay, trash, etc.

I’m torn. This was going to be a mist watch but after reading the reviews, I’m not sure I’ll bother. So, please let us know if it was good, okay, trash, etc.
I enjoyed it

Watched the first one tonight. Need to watch 2 and 3, which I remember parts of, but not all. Then I’ll catch this one, hoping it’s good.

Ok im just gonna say that i really liked this movie. The callbacks were well done. Anyone who that was a fan of initial should give this a go.

Just finished it. Good, but not great. Tons of callbacks and meta jokes. I enjoyed it, but not one I could watch over and over. I’d give it 3.5 Keanu’s out of 5

The 2nd snd 3rd installments sucked so bad snd I just can’t imagine where they could possibly take the story. I’m gonna need to see some positive reviews before making a Go decision.

Back