Matt Blois Golf YouTube

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Matt started his own YouTube channel and has about 3.5K subscribers right now. Starting off with some Cobra videos with Bryson, Kyle, and Tisha.

1642998311339.png

Saw that and watched some of the Bryson and Kyle stuff when it went up. I had subscribed. Will be interesting to see where it goes.

yep! i subbed and commented. i knew he was coming to orlando to shoot content with my instructor tyler mcghie. i’m looking forward to some more videos.

it’s interesting that his videos were at the cobra event. obviously that was shot before the txg cc announcement. i suppose the split was imminent and they agreed to let matt shoot some solo content to seed his channel.

I need to figure who that guy is.

Could be fun.

yep! i subbed and commented. i knew he was coming to orlando to shoot content with my instructor tyler mcghie. i’m looking forward to some more videos.

it’s interesting that his videos were at the cobra event. obviously that was shot before the txg cc announcement. i suppose the split was imminent and they agreed to let matt shoot some solo content to seed his channel.

That’s pretty awesome. Tyler seems like a great coach. I enjoy his videos.

From the few videos I've watched at TXG I'm not sure Matt has the personality to carry a channel all by himself but hey good luck to him.

From the few videos I've watched at TXG I'm not sure Matt has the personality to carry a channel all by himself but hey good luck to him.
From the other thread people were so sad to see him go that I figured they had to know he had his own page. I agree with you I am not interested in seeing a lefty with a much better swing hit golf balls but I will watch Jose any day. :ROFLMAO:

Good for Matt. He hits the ball further than 95% of us.

From the other thread people were so sad to see him go that I figured they had to know he had his own page. I agree with you I am not interested in seeing a lefty with a much better swing hit golf balls but I will watch Jose any day. :ROFLMAO:
He made a good combo before and seems like a decent guy. Like I said good luck to him but he does nothing for me...especially as a solo act

if you have the time i’d recommend watching the videos he did at the recent cobra event. i thought he was great.

I'm a big Matt fan, glad to see he still wants to get in front of the camera.

I’ll be following. I’m a fan of his and it appears he took the chemistry with him when he left. 😬

Yeah, TXG feels robotic now...
It’s very weird because I know Matt wasn’t the “life of the show” so to speak but the chemistry between he and Ian was real. Remove one and it definitely feels dry. Hope they both find their mojo.

That’s pretty awesome. Tyler seems like a great coach. I enjoy his videos.

he’s a great guy. i reached out to him because of a wedge video he and matt did a few years ago. his demeanor and the way he explained things just clicked.

Yeah, TXG feels robotic now...

I'll be honest, I felt that for a while now. Not so say Matt and Ian weren't a good watch, but it was the same script...

Si Hi To Matt
Matt hits ball far
Here's how Matt can sneak out even more
Si goodbye to Matt.
See you next time.

I’ll be following. I’m a fan of his and it appears he took the chemistry with him when he left. 😬
Agreed. Mike, RB, and Ian, seem to have a great personal relationship and they're all obviously knowledgeable about club builds and fitting, but Matty and Ian worked much better bouncing off one another. Matt was kind of the "regular" guy in the group, as regular as a guy that hits 350 can be, anyway.

I'll be honest, I felt that for a while now. Not so say Matt and Ian weren't a good watch, but it was the same script...

Si Hi To Matt
Matt hits ball far
Here's how Matt can sneak out even more
Si goodbye to Matt.
See you next time.
Don’t be a kill joy! 🤣

Happy for Matt. I mean I am sad to see him go from TXG, however, I think he will have some good content himself. Doesn't bother me that he's a lefty, nor that he hits it 30-50 yards further than I.

On the flip side, I wouldn't mind TXG having 3 demonstrations for their reviews...lower swing speed, mid swing speed, and high swing speed. For example, my wife swings her driver at around 95mph but can get it to 100mph, I am at around 110 right now but in season (after some more speed work, i'm usually around 112-115. It would be nice to see some other guys hitting besides Matt and his 330-350 yard drives. We should get Ian on here!

I’ll be checking out his channel, thanks for the heads up about it!

Happy for Matt. I mean I am sad to see him go from TXG, however, I think he will have some good content himself. Doesn't bother me that he's a lefty, nor that he hits it 30-50 yards further than I.

On the flip side, I wouldn't mind TXG having 3 demonstrations for their reviews...lower swing speed, mid swing speed, and high swing speed. For example, my wife swings her driver at around 95mph but can get it to 100mph, I am at around 110 right now but in season (after some more speed work, i'm usually around 112-115. It would be nice to see some other guys hitting besides Matt and his 330-350 yard drives. We should get Ian on here!

the best average swing speed guy was a guy who worked there. i can see his face but i can’t remember his name. i think he moved. but he was the most consistent and relatable for me.

Back