Miguel Angel Jimenez- Hole In One + Moonwalk

My favorite golfer besides TW. I tend to like the euros because, to me, they seem to have more personality.

This was great. Love his personality. That interview in Golf Magazine last month was hysterical too.

Haha awesome, he should have done the knee exercise too that is always great to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hard not to like that guy. I'd love to play a round of golf with him. Who says the 50 somethings don't have it going on!

He is the most interesting man in golf

Ok thst wasn't a moon walk but a nice dance none the less

I would do a moon walk too if I could get a hole in one! Might be ugly to watch, but I wouldn't care.

Big fan of his, hope he can win this weekend. Loved the celebration. 288 beers!

To say he is unique is an understatement. He is certainly good for golf.

All I can say about him is he's an interesting individual and there's no one out there like him.

I think that was a bit of a "sawed-off" 6 iron... These guys are good.

And I'm with Freddie, no moonwalk. Looked more like a salsa, samba, or any other dance move I can't do.

I mist it, I can't believe I mist it!! a hole in one and of MAJ !!
I was following them, but I tought I had the time to see the tee shots of Larrazabal and Thomas Bjorn on the 9, so I turn my head, made only a few steps and suddenly I understood MAJ had tee off and from the reaction of the public was getting close to the hole,
I ran back when the crowd exploded, bad timing and bad luck
Nice anyway to see him dance twice

Very very veryyyyyy difficult Greg Norman course
and very difficult conditions !! Thursday with the wind the 110F and the dust, my eyes were bleading

I still think he looks just like Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider

Back