Excellent couple days with the Forged 5i, rest of set should be in today after wonderful USPS tried to deliver them to the wrong effing town three days ago. :ROFLMAO:

They’ve got $ 130x in them which I want no part of, so the 110g IO will be going in this weekend, hoping to hit the course Monday with them.

Reactions: MH
Got my 921 Tours last week. Took Mizuno just under 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Took about 6 weeks to get a MP T20 Raw Wedge with a Nippon ProModus 3 Wedge Shaft.

They’ve arrived. Build starts tonight.

6A328FD1-014A-4C41-8C7E-AD22933E19A4.jpegB19F4013-29E6-4729-A8EF-1DF1BFA119CF.jpeg86A0CA8E-8024-4634-B4F5-DC41D4575822.jpegF0BF2DC5-00FE-47A9-BBB9-01566C4B7528.jpeg

@Jman that 8 iron looks brand new

@Jman jsut watch range days on the 0311T and P- nothing but praise from you. Curious as to your thoughts as compared to the 921F and why you picked them....IF you found a set of 0311's for the SAME price as you paid for the 921F?

@Jman that 8 iron looks brand new
Yup, all of the 6-P do, pics were crummy so it was a risk, but the 7i is the only one that looks like its hit may have hit 10 shots or so? Definite WIN.

@Jman jsut watch range days on the 0311T and P- nothing but praise from you. Curious as to your thoughts as compared to the 921F and why you picked them....IF you found a set of 0311's for the SAME price as you paid for the 921F?
First, thank you for watching #RangeDays! @Canadan and I had a blast on that one.

The 0311T are fantastic in terms of feel and what I saw in the small sample size, but, the PXG....aura....is one I have off and on struggled with over the years despite at times putting their clubs in and out of the bag. Getting over that, same price, I go 921 Forged as they're more forgiving and are actually longer for me, while keeping a players friendly profile for someone finnicky like me at the address look. The 0311T are good, really good, I just think these are better.

Personally, I love a blue box. how many irons in there?

@Jman are they ready. Looking forward to hearing how the I/I’d pair with these. I really am leaning to trying a different shaft in mine. I really like how they set up even though they are a bit bigger than I’m used too. Mizuno got the shape right IMO

Alright @Jman its update time for both the heads and IO shafts

• Haha
Enough already!

Enough already!
Hahaha, no, I make you suffer one more night!

Honestly, it’s so I can get to a keyboard tomorrow. I’ve got 72 holes on them now, so there are a lot of thoughts, a lot of very positive thoughts(y)

The Forged keeps running thru my head. Cant wair to hear more as people get these gorgeous clubs out.

Hit these again yesterday. They feel sooooo good. What a nice iron. @Jman won the staff lottery to be on the Mizuno experience with these! :ROFLMAO:

Hit these again yesterday. They feel sooooo good. What a nice iron. @Jman won the staff lottery to be on the Mizuno experience with these! :ROFLMAO:
I’m honesty super humbled and excited to be part of it. #TeamVosh all the way!

On pins and needles for the report, have a fitting tomorrow and hoping I land here... so good looking!

Will be a long month while my 921's are being built.

The wait for my HMPs is brutal. But I’m so excited to hit my first Mizuno irons and to test out the Recoil 95s.

Back