Finally got shipping notice on the HMPs. Only missing club will be the GW t22 (2 weeks out).
With this happening, we also have snow storm UGH
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts once you can get out to play.

Finally got shipping notice on the HMPs. Only missing club will be the GW t22 (2 weeks out).
With this happening, we also have snow storm UGH

I would be interested in your thoughts about the HMPs when you get a chance to use them also. I have the HMs coming, 6 thru G wedge. I like the Drytac grips so have the Drytac Wraps on mine. What grips did you decide to go with And are they your normal grips?

Still got the white stuff coming down here in central Indiana too. I wish I at least had a good place to swing a club during the winter months.

I would be interested in your thoughts about the HMPs when you get a chance to use them also. I have the HMs coming, 6 thru G wedge. I like the Drytac grips so have the Drytac Wraps on mine. What grips did you decide to go with And are they your normal grips?

Still got the white stuff coming down here in central Indiana too. I wish I at least had a good place to swing a club during the winter months.
Definitely will give an update. This will be the 3rd set with the CP2 wrap grips, love them.

One last question. How long ago did your order go in. I had my fitting and the order went in about 10 days ago. Trying to determine about what their delivery time is.

Thanks

One last question. How long ago did your order go in. I had my fitting and the order went in about 10 days ago. Trying to determine about what their delivery time is.

Thanks
Right 3 weeks give it take a few days.

Boy must be nice, vs the 4mo that I waited...

They are here….but oh the wedges lol
50* is running behind but that’s ok.
No matter the weather, I will hit these a few times. Glad to be back in the Recoil

Attachments

• 2A1C8141-CCA2-4FF6-9898-DE7E09CB6E08.jpeg
    2A1C8141-CCA2-4FF6-9898-DE7E09CB6E08.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 0AFB1B1D-4956-4DD9-8B24-1EEF2F14551F.jpeg
    0AFB1B1D-4956-4DD9-8B24-1EEF2F14551F.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 7A525242-5391-4F09-B927-0EFB404AC8C4.jpeg
    7A525242-5391-4F09-B927-0EFB404AC8C4.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 27
No matter the weather, I will hit these a few times. Glad to be back in the Recoil
Oh dear god. That is gorgeous.

The sound I get from a good strike on the T22's is honestly orgasmic

What I'm debating now (especially after watching TXG's video) is switching out my 51 degree set Gap wedge 921 Tour with another 50/51 T22 wedge. I currently have a 54 and a 58 T22.

Those look GREAT!!!!!

Does anyone here play the JPX 921 Sand Wedge, and if so, how do you like it?

Does anyone here play the JPX 921 Sand Wedge, and if so, how do you like it?
Up to Gap Wedge in the 921F and if I had my time back I wouldn't have gone that far in the set I don't think.

Just grabbed the 7I cuz I couldn’t take it any longer…..
Hit them solid and truly can’t tell the feel between the 921 Forges I had. But the HMP is even longer and higher in the cold.
Im a little jacked and ready for spring.

Attachments

• 38F3B105-267C-4812-8E06-CE35DDFEC59B.jpeg
    38F3B105-267C-4812-8E06-CE35DDFEC59B.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 16
Just grabbed the 7I cuz I couldn’t take it any longer…..
Hit them solid and truly can’t tell the feel between the 921 Forges I had. But the HMP is even longer and higher in the cold.
Im a little jacked and ready for spring.
Going to be a great year of golf for you!!!

I took my 921 HMPs into Golf Galaxy to have the lofts adjusted and was told that they no longer adjust the lofts on them because they've snapped a few trying to bend them. I was told Mizuno told them not to make any adjustments to them and for the customer to contact Mizuno directly. Has anyone else come across this?

I took my 921 HMPs into Golf Galaxy to have the lofts adjusted and was told that they no longer adjust the lofts on them because they've snapped a few trying to bend them. I was told Mizuno told them not to make any adjustments to them and for the customer to contact Mizuno directly. Has anyone else come across this?
I haven't heard that at all, I had mine checked a couple weeks ago and they adjusted one of them without issue.

Golf USA did mine. I just reached out to a guy via text who might no some details so if I hear something I will share here.

Thank you. I have someone here who I think will do it, but now I am just curious.

This is crazy but I’ll find out soon bc I’m taking mine into pga SS this week to be checked

Played a few holes with a buddy today. Though wet and some snow still on ground, I hit these HMPs good...the flight and distance was awesome and its only Feb in IL. Love being back into the Recoil shafts

Back