Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged Irons - THP Review Thread

Just ordered these off eBay. Been working for the past 3.5 years with a set of MP-54s that I got fitted into. But I've relapsed into my golf ho'ing ways, and picked these up on a whim. I was looking for more forgiveness and less distance loss on mishits, I just don't practice as much as I did 3 years ago. Very excited to try these out after reading the thread, thanks for all the information! Will post my thoughts next week when I hit.

Also, couldn't believe how cheap they run online. At my local Golf Galaxy they're still on shelves at $899 (I believe).

I think you'll enjoy these. They are fantastic.

I think you'll enjoy these. They are fantastic.

Thanks! Been awhile since I've hit new sticks so I'm very excited. Going to be a fun weekend (if I get them in before Friday).

Just finished reading back through this one...may have to pull the trigger. Itch is dying to be scratched...

Just finished reading back through this one...may have to pull the trigger. Itch is dying to be scratched...

Just ordered a used set off the bay for 255.00, wanted to try something new and with solid forgiveness.

Just ordered a used set off the bay for 255.00, wanted to try something new and with solid forgiveness.

Nice, these fit that description very well.

This version was way better than the first for sure. It's funny that you grabbed these @cookie as I remember when I was reviewing them I had them down there in one of our golf outings!

This version was way better than the first for sure. It's funny that you grabbed these @cookie as I remember when I was reviewing them I had them down there in one of our golf outings!

All good....I was likely in Altitude heaven at the time. Hahaha

Back