Mizuno T22 Wedges

Great write up. Those look fantastic....

Great write up, that denim copper looks amazing!

With the smaller profile are these geared towards better players?

Great write up, that denim copper looks amazing!

With the smaller profile are these geared towards better players?

I played both - the T20 and now the T22 - my wedge work is better with the T22 - so smaller profile is relative and in small degrees. But that's a difficult question to answer. Are they more demanding than a Vokey or Cleveland blade wedge? Not for me. Depends on your wedge game. I take a lot of pleasure in experimenting with them from the rough, bunker, green side and flops in practice and using them in different ways and different techniques. Go to the nearest store and put them in your hands, take a few shots. They are probably less demanding than the Ping Tour wedges - those look smaller.

But I really am enjoying the T22.

:love:🔥:love:

Excited to see these in hand. Especially after following the Mizuno experience!

Can I say, that denim copper though. Sheesh! Great line up for sure. Seen the chrome and blue in store was automatically drawn to the blue of course . Behind the ball I was impressed wanted to try them out. The feeling was great from the little time I had with them. Also hitting taped up does not do the club full justice but I had the idea of what the club can do

Can I say, that denim copper though. Sheesh! Great line up for sure. Seen the chrome and blue in store was automatically drawn to the blue of course . Behind the ball I was impressed wanted to try them out. The feeling was great from the little time I had with them. Also hitting taped up does not do the club full justice but I had the idea of what the club can do

The T22 are different - you will probably like them better, the copper gives the T22 that legendary Mizuno soft forged feel, although I also played the T20 in raw and satin chrome and thought the feel was fine. The copper is unique.

The T22 are different - you will probably like them better, the copper gives the T22 that legendary Mizuno soft forged feel.
Almost picked them up but due to lack of stock another choice was made. I may need to check back from time to time seeing if stock is replenished.,

Almost picked them up but due to lack of stock another choice was made. I may need to check back from time to time seeing if stock is replenished.,

Well, the T22 is a better wedge and they are taking pre-orders now if you know what you want in a grind and shaft. Copper is a revelation.

I would ditch my current wedges for that Denim Copper. So gorgeous.

Also, I think its pretty darn cool that THP Forum members were the first consumers in the country to have these in play.

That denim copper finish looks so good!!

Also, I think its pretty darn cool that THP Forum members were the first consumers in the country to have these in play.

So awesome.. I think it was said these were the first 12 wedges off the production line. Before tour players even..

Well, the T22 is a better wedge and they are taking pre-orders now if you know what you want in a grind and shaft. Copper is a revelation.
May check the website out today to see options

I usually only use my 54 from the sand, but I’ve begun using it more lately, it’s quite versatile as they all are.

If I have some time this week, I will be shafting up the 58 degree denim copper I have and putting it to the test.

I didn't get a chance to read up on these this morning, but I'm glad I did now. Love the options of finish and grind and even more so the talk of the shaping and looks being close to that T7 wedge. Can't wait to see them in person in the coming days.

i want one because of that finish... and golf nerd curiosity, but probably mostly because of that finish :love:
It’s so dope!

I talk about, show, and encourage others to try these all the time. Especially when I am on the range. They are definitely my favorite wedge I have tried since I started playing a few years ago. I highly encourage anyone who will listen to give them a try.

Great write up @Jman & @Desmond , photos are awesome. I would have trouble choosing between the copper and the chrome finishes, they both look spectacular. Don’t hate me but the denim/rust look is just not my cup of tea. Looking forward to more info as you fellas get them in more play.

Back