JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have spoken about this on WGP a bit. When was the last time you tried Mizuno wedges? Are you a fan of their irons?

I have some Mizuno T22 wedges I played up until recently. Big fan of their irons. It’s a toss up between Mizuno and cobra for irons I have played the most in my life.

Recently. Played the T22s. And yes am a big fan of their irons. Played mostly them this last year. The wedges were nice. Felt great, spun like crazy, nice and compact.

I have played ES21 and S5 wedges awhile back. My irons previously were JPX 900, JPX921's. Tried the 225's when they came out and are nice, I really like them.

Had 2 T22 in bag before my Edels last year

Never played a Mizuno wedge. I like their irons but haven’t played a set in a while.

I tried last years wedges, love the feel, love the copper and denim looks.

Mizuno irons have always been amazing for me. I remember the industry folks would say they have the best forging work in the business. That was years ago, but I'm sure they continued it. Hard ponder between them and Edel for my Florida bag.

I'm a big fan of their irons and I've never even swung one of their wedges.

Unfortunately being a lefty means you don't get to pick up clubs off the rack or try people's out on the course ever.

I've ever tried a Mizuno wedge. I have nothing against them and would be happy to play them. Just need to get around to them.

Never tried their wedges but they look really good and they’re attractively prices. I really wanted to love their irons but just couldn’t get along with them

I like the irons. Kinda afraid of the model
From the lineup I hit best (223s). I have never seen a Mizuno wedge in the wild or had a chance to hit one. Just seen them on the rack in the wrapper.

I had an S series wedge when they were blue. I liked it a lot.

I bought the JPX 921's but didn't give the model out at the time a look. Not really sure why, might have simply been the fitter handed me a Cleveland and Callaway.

The tech story with the S23 has me really intrigued though.

Love Mizuno irons. Played the T20 wedges. They were great with full swings but I had trouble with them in the short game. I think I chose the wrong grind. The lead edge was too rounded which caused me to bounce off the turn and hit a lot of thin shots. I’ve learned I like a sharp lead edge but a good bit of bounce on the back end.

I’ve played some just before my Callaway wedges, and have ordered some copper S23’s.

I have always been a fan of Mizuno irons. Only owned one set. To be honest I’ve never tried their wedges.

Have had two sets of Mizuno irons. It's been a little while since I have had them in bag. Their wedges are excellent. I just go super wide on sole for my SW/LW though.

Played Mizuno wedges in the past and have S23 wedges on the way. Always loved the way the feel.

Have never tried the Mizuno irons…but from all of the reviews I need to.

I had played T22s and they still rotate in and out of the bag

Playing their irons, had some t22, but rtx6 kicked them out

Chipped a few around with them but never had them in the bag. Yes I like their irons and seem to hit them pretty well

Love their irons. Last wedges I had were the s18. Liked them a lot.

Back