Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now, percentage isn't a fair number. I could care less about ESPN talking about my team, but the Ted is one of the largest stadiums in the league.

Ok what about 13th in total attendance?

Ok what about 13th in total attendance?

Upper half in the league. Solid for the ATL. City full of implants. TV ratings are up double digits. It's not like the place is empty.

Wow, what a game. Tigers find a way to win. Two hotter than hot teams coming in, 1 continues. Tomorrows game should be good.

Darn Chris Perez! Must've had the munchies & couldn't concentrate. Suddenly the Tribe needs a closer - otherwise their chances go Up In Smoke. Thanks a lot Chris, err... Cheech!

Darn Chris Perez! Must've had the munchies & couldn't concentrate. Suddenly the Tribe needs a closer - otherwise their chances go Up In Smoke. Thanks a lot Chris, err... Cheech!

Chris is a big ole douche, but in his defense, he hasn't blown a save since May 18.

Guy didn't even stick around to talk to media. His teammates deserved more than that tonight.

Twelve wins in thirteen games for Kansas City. This one a 13-0 shellacking. Wow.

But Chris Perez can't get a save without giving up runs

Can I rehash what I said the other day about Chris Perez being terrible, and just scream instead. Because I seriously HATE that guy.

Twelve wins in thirteen games for Kansas City. This one a 13-0 shellacking. Wow.

Happy for KC fans! It's been a while. Great stadium.

Love this:

17732_10151601364297831_84270319_n.jpg

The Braves have just got to keep using 2011 as motivation and go for home field through the NLCS.

I'm goin to the game. Cant wait

Mikedean is also.

It'll be a good one I bet, Go Tigers!

Question Indians fans, if the tigers sweep, or take 3 of 4, are the Indians out of it?

Personally, I don't think so, not yet. But last night has to be a major hit to their confidence.

I'm goin to the game. Cant wait

Lucky man! My son has HS football practice, so it's gonna be difficult to go to weekday games. Hopefully going Saturday (Indians have awesome fireworks!).

Just so glad we finally have a bona fide ML manager! Go Tribe! We are all Kipnesses.

Mikedean is also.

Question Indians fans, if the tigers sweep, or take 3 of 4, are the Indians out of it?

Personally, I don't think so, not yet. But last night has to be a major hit to their confidence.

Maybe to Perez's confidence. I think with Francona as manager, the team will stay loose & focused & contend for at least a wildcard berth.

Mikedean is also.

Haha, they are brothers. I've got a sneaking suspicious Rob new Mike was going.

There were 3 players who received votes for AL rookie of the month in July, 2 of them (Meyers and Archer) were Rays, and Archer won.
6 players received votes for AL pitcher of the month, 3 of them (Price, Moore and Archer) were Rays and Archer won.

Archer was the 3rd player to win dual awards, the other two were Hellickson and Trout. Pretty cool for Archer.

Um yeah...I got these sweet a$$ seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back