Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving 2 runners on is rough. Kershaw is no Bumgardener. :)

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Not at all. It's best of 7 not best of 1... But to call Bumgarner better than Kershaw is laughable.

Last I checked Bumgardener won all three postseason starts. How did Kershaw do? Lol

I am not going to continue to argue this with you man. You are a homer which I understand, but sometimes you have to be objective. Kershaw is the MVP and CY Young winner.

Also Madison is currently 1-1 in this postseason.

I am not going to continue to argue this with you man. You are a homer which I understand, but sometimes you have to be objective. Kershaw is the MVP and CY Young winner.

Also Madison is currently 1-1 in this postseason.

I was wrong. He is 2-1;)

Yes he is. You are right. Well Marco Gonzales is 2-0 so I guess he is better than Bumgarner by your logic.

Yes he is. You are right. Well Marco Gonzales is 2-0 so I guess he is better than Bumgarner by your logic.

My logic says how can he be better as he has only played 2 games not 3? Lol.

See you back here tomorrow night for more of the same. Peavy > Kershaw?

My logic says how can he be better as he has only played 2 games not 3? Lol.

See you back here tomorrow night for more of the same. Peavy > Kershaw?

Worst argument ever.

I have learned tonight how knowledgable of a baseball fan you are. Have a good one man. Best of luck to the Giants going forward.

Dammit Cardinals. Have a better game tomorrow. We want you to win, too!

10427317_764516820285824_5010279281464913248_n.jpg

Congrats to the Cards!

It's too bad they didn't do the rolling roof at the Truman Sports Complex back in 1970. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the rainout which is almost sure to happen tonight! It would have been so cool. I think it would have cost $25 million back then. (The cost of the whole complex wound up at just over $100 million)

It was big money back in the day though.

schematic.design.report.jpg

You mean no baseball playoffs tonight? Guess I will have to watch football. I personally prefer the two playoff series this time of year.

You mean no baseball playoffs tonight? Guess I will have to watch football. I personally prefer the two playoff series this time of year.

ALCS is on tonight.

It isn't looking good. My drive to the airport was brutal just now. It is pouring and doesn't look to be ending anytime soon

The stadium is about 20 miles east of the cross-hair just inside Kansas, straight east on I-70. Maybe if it is just sprinkling they might try to get the game in. It's not raining right now, but all that stuff to the southwest of the city is heading this way. Not looking very good.

kcradar10-13-14_zps5f3ca3f0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back