Monster Energy Drinks

I didn't actually read it.

haha, It is funny. I have been for months drinking 1 to 2 energy drinks a day. I just told myself yesterday, or was it the day before? (I am so tired). Anyway, I said to myself. "you need to stop drinking these".

So I am trying to stop cold turkey. I am sure if I travel or what not I will have one. But everyday i need to stop.

haha, It is funny. I have been for months drinking 1 to 2 energy drinks a day. I just told myself yesterday, or was it the day before? (I am so tired). Anyway, I said to myself. "you need to stop drinking these".

So I am trying to stop cold turkey. I am sure if I travel or what not I will have one. But everyday i need to stop.
The last few months I have been exhausted. I feel like I've probably had one red bull every day. Just in the last week, however, I haven't had any! That's good news!

Don't do energy drinks. Tried them but not my cup of tea.

only one i drinkshopping.jpeg

I used to be a Monster fan. Now it’s all about Bang. Good stuff.

I’ve yet to find a Bang flavor that doesn’t have a horrible aftertaste.

I’ve yet to find a Bang flavor that doesn’t have a horrible aftertaste.
Ive found a few I like. I can’t remember the crazy names. I have to look at em and then decide. No energy drinks have a great taste though, in my opinion.

Ive found a few I like. I can’t remember the crazy names. I have to look at em and then decide. No energy drinks have a great taste though, in my opinion.

Monster White and Purple are the only two I drink religiously.

i like the white sugar free ones way more than I should.

that one has potential for a worthy mixer.
That one is delicious. I also like the red sugar free.

The best one might be the mango. Not sugar free, but delicious.

I always preferred NOS Grape when they came in the little plastic bottles

these days it's whatever is cheap, right now mt dew kickstart is 99c each

bang lemon drop and birthday cake are great

I like NOS the best and it seems to give me a real solid kick in the ass. Going to try switch to the sugar free Red Bull though.

i like the white sugar free ones way more than I should.

that one has potential for a worthy mixer.

Easily the best flavor out there! Just feels to me like the new flavor is a money grab and trying to cash in off of the Moscow Mule popularity.

Never had one of these before and no plans...just not my cup of tea.

Had the monster mule today. It’ll be a once every so often option based on purely preference but it was good!

not as good as the mule I had for dinner though haha

Never touch the stuff!!! :p

Need to see if I can find that one here

95EE5B96-E00B-498A-898A-AE73D021F430.png
This is life changing.

It’s ok.

Xyience mango guava is still better.

Now the new Monster Rosé I really like.

I tried the Mango one, I agree that the Xyience one is way better. But, near impossible to find them at all near me.

Saw the Rose one and hesitated. What am I to compare that to?

I tried the Mango one, I agree that the Xyience one is way better. But, near impossible to find them at all near me.

Saw the Rose one and hesitated. What am I to compare that to?
I literally can’t think of anything hahahha

It’s super light though, not sickly sweet. It’s solid, not White or Black levels for me, but maybe in that Purple range of good.

I clearly have a problem

The caffeine in these make me shake ... not good for putting.

I literally can’t think of anything hahahha

It’s super light though, not sickly sweet. It’s solid, not White or Black levels for me, but maybe in that Purple range of good.

I clearly have a problem

Sadly, I followed along with that and kinda have an idea haha

Back