Monster Energy Drinks

That looks both tasty and horrifying

I prefer NOS energy drinks. Monster rehab was my go to monster if they don’t have NOS

I like the fiesta flavor. It’s like a pina colada.

These Monster Energy drinks taste good, but man I get gut rot off of them. I am not sure if they make them anymore, but the Green Tea Beaver Buzz energy drinks in Canada were my go to pregame drink for my beer league hockey games. They tasted great, and they didn't give me acid reflux like these other drinks do.

It was the type of pineapple flavor I will only be getting once, if that helps.
Pineapple is one of those flavors (at least for me) that nobody has ever nailed down a good tasting imitation. I like real pineapple, but everything “fake” pineapple I’ve ever tried has ranged from disappointing to outright disgusting.

Pineapple is one of those flavors (at least for me) that nobody has ever nailed down a good tasting imitation. I like real pineapple, but everything “fake” pineapple I’ve ever tried has ranged from disappointing to outright disgusting.
the only pineapple beverage I genuinely enjoy is Ace brewing pineapple cider. It is glorious.

the only pineapple beverage I genuinely enjoy is Ace brewing pineapple cider. It is glorious.
That pineapple is really good. This is nothing like that pineapple. As @Snowman indicated, it's definitely wrong.

I have had it a couple of times. To me, it tastes like a Watermelon Jolly Rancher.

Not my favorite Monster Zero, but not bad.
That’s a good description for it. It’s not my favorite but it’s not close to the worst (the Violet is godawful nasty). My go to is the Fiesta, then Sunrise, Paradise and the zero.

It's solid. I'm more of a traditional lo-carb (blue can) myself

That’s a good description for it. It’s not my favorite but it’s not close to the worst (the Violet is godawful nasty). My go to is the Fiesta, then Sunrise, Paradise and the zero.

I'm sorry, I know that had to be a typo... What now?

Ultra, Paradise, Rosa, and pipeline punch are my go-to options.

I think Fiesta is alright I just hate smelling it haha - Violet is a good mix up once in a while.

Violet, Rosa, whatever the black cherry one is they sell at 7-11 sometimes, Paradise, and the original white paisley. Any of those and I'm happy as can be.

Back