Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Watching Hawk and Cookie battle over who victory will belong to is like seeing the KC Royals and Pittsburgh Pirates arguing over a top flight free agent.

Ironically at the same time, watching you jump on the bandwagon of the real winner after this event will be very similar to the rest of the sports.

Ironically at the same time, watching you jump on the bandwagon of the real winner after this event will be very similar to the rest of the sports.

Luckily I won't have to change who I route for then

Luckily I won't have to change who I route for then

I know right?
You wont even have to take down the posters of me around your room. If you are nice, and only if you are nice, you can bring one and I will sign it for you on the 13th hole right after the match ends. Then we can go watch the rest of Team THP win out and then you can run to Fedex Kinkos and get it laminated so it slides easier underneath the mattress for you. Each night when you close your eyes, you can think "Hey, at least I am that much closer to a winner".

I know right?
You wont even have to take down the posters of me around your room. If you are nice, and only if you are nice, you can bring one and I will sign it for you on the 13th hole right after the match ends. Then we can go watch the rest of Team THP win out and then you can run to Fedex Kinkos and get it laminated so it slides easier underneath the mattress for you. Each night when you close your eyes, you can think "Hey, at least I am that much closer to a winner".

Those posters are long gone dude. You let me down last time. It's always difficult watching your idol fall flat on their face, but I saw it first hand. It really sombered my mood when celebrating with Team Paradise last August. You'll have to be outstanding this time around to even get so much as a 4x6 back up in my room. Needless to say, I won't keep an empty frame ready

Those posters are long gone dude. You let me down last time. It's always difficult watching your idol fall flat on their face, but I saw it first hand. It really sombered my mood when celebrating with Team Paradise last August. You'll have to be outstanding this time around to even get so much as a 4x6 back up in my room. Needless to say, I won't keep an empty frame ready

Really? Is that what happened? Hmmm, we have a very different memory and you seemed to think otherwise when we were down here playing 4 straight rounds in four days watching you choke up bile with each and every shot against me.

I will have to go rewatch the tape, but regardless, if you are counting on the same match as last year, just remember you did not play me in singles and this year you probably will be. And we have both seen those results each and every time. I think the record still has a giant 0 in the win column for you, but you did manage a tie once. I mean since you want to live in the past and all, I figured why not discuss your record against me right?

Maybe we should have this one framed for you and ready.

Spoiler

motivator479dcc1051e761004040d-L.jpg

This is awesome!

Really? Is that what happened? Hmmm, we have a very different memory and you seemed to think otherwise when we were down here playing 4 straight rounds in four days watching you choke up bile with each and every shot against me.

I will have to go rewatch the tape, but regardless, if you are counting on the same match as last year, just remember you did not play me in singles and this year you probably will be. And we have both seen those results each and every time. I think the record still has a giant 0 in the win column for you, but you did manage a tie once. I mean since you want to live in the past and all, I figured why not discuss your record against me right?

Maybe we should have this one framed for you and ready.

Spoiler

100% correct...in singles I have an O in the W column. Team wise I have 2 in the W column. I'm not ducking from you in singles at all. That would be the captain who is shorter than me.

100% correct...in singles I have an O in the W column. Team wise I have 2 in the W column. I'm not ducking from you in singles at all. That would be the captain who is shorter than me.

How am I ducking anyone?

WOW i just got called out by a member of team THP on another social networking site. Maybe he didn't have the stones to do it in here who knows. Poor guy

WOW i just got called out by a member of team THP on another social networking site. Maybe he didn't have the stones to do it in here who knows. Poor guy

Team THP is like Seal Team 6 - they are everywhere, and they get the job done.

What are you even talking about?

Dude, if you didn't chunkylurk and chunkyrespond like your tiny Captain, you'd know that I smack talked you days ago on the Facebook. No one is safe from my wrath! Not even a pale, daisy duke wearing Irishman.

What are you even talking about?

Lucas Calloway
Are you guys speaking English? Just kidding. Kelly's going to come over to the beautiful Carolina's and get his arse handed to him by yours truly

Dude, if you didn't chunkylurk and chunkyrespond like your tiny Captain, you'd know that I smack talked you days ago on the Facebook. No one is safe from my wrath! Not even a pale, daisy duke wearing Irishman.

Hey nothing wrong with my daisy dukes as for the chunkyrespond time difference my good man i was asleep

LOL at being asleep for 3 days.

Hey nothing wrong with my daisy dukes as for the chunkyrespond time difference my good man i was asleep

god daisy dukes and tea cossys. I'm so afraid as to what you are going to be wearing when you show up in July

I smacked talked Kelly on the Facebook. He and one of his mates were going on and on about the MC, I had to keep it real. My goal is for Kelly to go back to Ireland with no points, a sunburn, and a woman who has a crush on a mountain man :beat-up:

god daisy dukes and tea cossys. I'm so afraid as to what you are going to be wearing when you show up in July

LOL, that was funny!

I'll be bringing spare tea cozzys for friday but you will have to bring your own daisy dukes

Who wears short shorts....

396190_3192022448964_1517975518_3033433_888797625_n.jpg

I'll be bringing spare tea cozzys for friday but you will have to bring your own daisy dukes

I have no daisy dukes, but I might be able to borrow a pair of Jakes jorts

Creamy thighs don't fare well in the humid conditions. I predict massive chafing to go along with your 0-3 record.

Creamy thighs don't fare well in the humid conditions. I predict massive chafing to go along with your 0-3 record.
what's he going to do in the other match?

Back