Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I think you have team THP confused with some others that need reminding of the MC

LMAO...I am with Yorkem now, no comeback for that. Carry on! :act-up:

Sooooooo whats going on?

Sooooooo whats going on?

Just the regular shiz. Cookie in here being all excitable. Freddie and myself holding it down for Team THP. Paradouchians barely showing up at all. Nothing to see here.

Can i come in 286 pages in and start backing my team? or would that be like coming into a convo half way through?

Can i come in 286 pages in and start backing my team? or would that be like coming into a convo half way through?

got to start at some point right?

Just the regular shiz. Cookie in here being all excitable. Freddie and myself holding it down for Team THP. Paradouchians barely showing up at all. Nothing to see here.

LOL thats like something the cops over here say when there is trouble. Nothing to see here move along!!!

The more the merrier. I would love to hear something worth responding to. The other teams in here just go in circles.

Too true Right im off to do some homework on my team then im going to chew the rest of you bhoys up like yesterdays dinner!

glad to see you'll be back at it again this year Boss

The more the merrier. I would love to hear something worth responding to. The other teams in here just go in circles.

Howzat's a douch........ How is that for ya :D

Too true Right im off to do some homework on my team then im going to chew the rest of you bhoys up like yesterdays dinner!

Good, yesterday's dinner is todays :poop: hope you enjoy.

This would be the strategy of a few on team hackers and paradise, except when their games show up we'll read about in a thread after the MC

That's the spirit Mrs. Kelly! How is your latest tea cozy coming along?

I think the whole bursting into guys rooms wearing a tea cozy was starting to freak people out just a little bit !!!!

I think the whole bursting into guys rooms wearing a tea cozy was starting to freak people out just a little bit !!!!

Don't worry, the moment Kelly shows up on day 2 completely hung over and red from sunburn, he'll freak them out without the tea cozy.

Don't worry, the moment Kelly shows up on day 2 completely hung over and red from sunburn, he'll freak them out without the tea cozy.

if that's the case he'll fit in with quite a few

Long after, they will be following the lead INgolfer who found his game in the wide open plains of Indiana after show us how to break 100 while losing a dozen balls
Is that before or after we let them clean Team THP's winning clubs?

Factor 2000+ buddy no sun burn around here. I'll have to see if I can get a Callaway tea cozy can't walk onto the tee with a tea cozy with a kittens on it, just doesn't have the fear factor i'm looking for......!!!

Factor 2000+ buddy no sun burn around here. I'll have to see if I can get a Callaway tea cozy can't walk onto the tee with a tea cozy with a kittens on it, just doesn't have the fear factor i'm looking for......!!!

Oh please do. That way everyone can call you Mittens when you walk on to the first tee.

Oh please do. That way everyone can call you Mittens when you walk on to the first tee.

FEAR THE MITTENS It would freak a lot of people out though

April 23th at 12:39 PM Central...remember that time as the time you really should have just kept your mouth shut and not gotten too big for your britches. Man dude, you're so screwed.

I appreciate that dude. First time I've been called too big for anything. Maybe once in your lifetime you will know how it feels to beat JB.

Back