Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

The next 5 posts will decide who I support this time around. Make me proud boys.

It really depends on more than the next 5 posts. Take the following into consideration. If you back:

Team THP: you are just a follower drinking JB's Kool-Aid
Team Paradise: you are backing the team that will finish dead last
Team Hackers: The team that will definitely win

Seems pretty simple to me, if you want to back a winner.

What's this top shot you speak of?

Well, with cookie's 3 feet of elevation change in his swing, he can't top it, but if you want to watch a guy consistently hit a foot behind the ball, he's your man. But you've already seen that.

I hope it works out that I get cookie at some point. I'm going to wreck him. So bad that his old girl will get the eff out of Texas and drive to NC to make me meatballs. I'll even let Seth come over and let him watch her make them. It does take some ballz to come in here and play after what I've seen and heard about his efforts at the Outing though.

There you go, the 2 calling out the 10. With your golfing prowess you should wreck me and everyone else you face. If you don't, it will be the ultimate failure. Pressure is on you, certainly not me. I can admit what I am....an average golfer. Can you admit that?

I know I make you yawn with my average at best golf skills. You put yourself on the pedestal as a golfing god - don't disappoint us now. All eyes will be on you.

I am sure TC won't disappoint. It is depressing watching your score go up and his go down.

I know I make you yawn with my average at best golf skills. You put yourself on the pedestal as a golfing god - don't disappoint us now. All eyes will be on you.

Been there done that cookie. You're not telling me anything I don't know. Unfortunately, with the exception of you and another Texan, most people will be pulling for me. I'm not a golfing god, and never said so, but I believe I can have my way with anyone who will be there.

wait for it.....

With how awesome TC says he is, you guys can just pair up to make it "official" and you can just ride along. Maybe putt first and give him the line?

....here it is....TC and I have been paired together before and played well off each other. I remember this little dog track of a course called Sarasota National...now it's small by TX standards and probably too easy but the way we worked around the course in a casual round was cool. Put something on the line and it's a no brainer. No matter how screwy my game can be most people know I'm a good putter. Golf balls, Cookie balls, doesn't matter. I'll roll whatever with confidence. If I can sink 100' putts one handed with a full glass of water in my mouth can you imagine how good I am with 2 hands and that's it? Whoah. We'll go fairway, lay up, stick the approach, 1 putt on par 5's all day.

Yep. And you can drain the putt. I have been thinking about match ups (Team THP pairings) and I just don't see how we don't rule after day 1. I trust el capitan, he's got this.

I imagine chunky hides himself with one of his stronger players.

There you go, the 2 calling out the 10. With your golfing prowess you should wreck me and everyone else you face. If you don't, it will be the ultimate failure. Pressure is on you, certainly not me. I can admit what I am....an average golfer. Can you admit that?

*bigger yawn* I've heard all this before.

What's this top shot you speak of?

Contrary to what he would like for everyone to believe, he has a good assortments of tops, skulls, dead yanks into the water in front of a crowd - they are all in his bag. Hope they make another appearance.

Hanks spits truth. Hanks, he has no idea that we've played together. He has no idea how many THP'ers I've played with. He has no idea that for the past two years One-T and I go at it on the golf course. He has no idea that I'm no longer a 2 hcp. He has no idea that I've heard from about a dozen different people from the outing that couldn't believe he was as bad as he was. He has no idea what he's doing. He has no idea what ball first contact is. And finally, I hear he has no idea what a putter is and how to effectively use one.

Been there done that cookie. You're not telling me anything I don't know. Unfortunately, with the exception of you and another Texan, most people will be pulling for me. I'm not a golfing god, and never said so, but I believe I can have my way with anyone who will be there.

Let's keep the discussion to golf, ok? Nerfny will not be there.

wait for it.....

....here it is....TC and I have been paired together before and played well off each other. I remember this little dog track of a course called Sarasota National...now it's small by TX standards and probably too easy but the way we worked around the course in a casual round was cool. Put something on the line and it's a no brainer. No matter how screwy my game can be most people know I'm a good putter. Golf balls, Cookie balls, doesn't matter. I'll roll whatever with confidence. If I can sink 100' putts one handed with a full glass of water in my mouth can you imagine how good I am with 2 hands and that's it? Whoah. We'll go fairway, lay up, stick the approach, 1 putt on par 5's all day.

I got nothing on your putting man....you earned that one.

*bigger yawn* I've heard all this before.

Of course you have, and you left a loser. And it will happen again.

Maybe this can be an individual event next year, it would suit Lucas "me me me" Calloway quite well.

North 2. JB goes driver, FW wood, FW wood, layup, finally gets on green and 3 jacks. That's golfing your ball folks.

This is false. You and I both know that. The second FW wood was you and me saying I will hit another for fun. I took my 7...By the way, I STILL WON! But if you want to get technical, remember when we said the stroke limit was double par. And then when you were in your pocket, on the par 5 we wrote down an 8. Well, guess what, if we give you the 10, Hawk beat you!

To be fair cookie, you would be a 14 at my course.

Getting a little heated up in here! I like it!

This is false. You and I both know that. The second FW wood was you and me saying I will hit another for fun. I took my 7...By the way, I STILL WON! But if you want to get technical, remember when we said the stroke limit was double par. And then when you were in your pocket, on the par 5 we wrote down an 8. Well, guess what, if we give you the 10, Hawk beat you!

BOOM! Maybe we could bring in Duke or Ellie for cookie to play. Although he'll probably bring the peanut butter.

Hanks spits truth. Hanks, he has no idea that we've played together. He has no idea how many THP'ers I've played with. He has no idea that for the past two years One-T and I go at it on the golf course. He has no idea that I'm no longer a 2 hcp. He has no idea that I've heard from about a dozen different people from the outing that couldn't believe he was as bad as he was. He has no idea what he's doing. He has no idea what ball first contact is. And finally, I hear he has no idea what a putter is and how to effectively use one.

What the eff bro? Why you dragging me into this?

Actually, no, I just remembered I supported Paradise last time.

Team THP, you have the honor of being graced with my support. No need to thank me.

Testify! I have nothing to add to this so I'll quote it again just for effect

hahaha, so you make the 13th now! Poor cookie.

Hahaha, no, I meant they were talking about me...hahaha

I may have to change my name to Str8Nate now! :bashful:

I love going into the MC with ZERO expectations. According to what TC is saying he heard from the outing, everyone can kick my ass and I am a non-factor. My pleasure to go into it with that expectation.

Again, when you guys leave without the cup we will see who is in here running smack.

Oh, wait for it....do I hear TC saying that he played great? Not that again....

Back