Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

I was walking down the fairway yesterday while controlling my M7 with the remote. I happened to glance down and noticed that the green light on the remote was blinking. Is this normal and I just never noticed before? Everything seemed to work correctly. I also had a minor issue a couple of weeks ago...I was setting everything up in the parking lot before going out to play. After connecting the battery I noticed that the speed was set to "8". I tried to adjust it by turning the dial on the handle but it did not change. I unplugged the battery connection and then reconnected and everything was back to normal.

I was walking down the fairway yesterday while controlling my M7 with the remote. I happened to glance down and noticed that the green light on the remote was blinking. Is this normal and I just never noticed before? Everything seemed to work correctly. I also had a minor issue a couple of weeks ago...I was setting everything up in the parking lot before going out to play. After connecting the battery I noticed that the speed was set to "8". I tried to adjust it by turning the dial on the handle but it did not change. I unplugged the battery connection and then reconnected and everything was back to normal.
I believe that the green light indicates that the remote is communicating with the cart. At least that's what I figure based on how mine operates.

So @That post tried to drop an empty bag of chips into the garbage but the crazy wind gusts took it off down the fairway. Now I’m not a big fan of litter, but it was also deep into the back nine so I wasn’t about to start sprinting after the run away bag. That’s when I realized I had something that can move faster than me….

C6EDB292-74AD-4288-A3F8-7721593F1F85.jpeg

I wish they made an orange bag so it would just blend in 😂
15600B26-D81F-43DE-86B7-2575F26C79EA.jpeg

If anyone has questions or want to see the M7 tackle any terrains types while finalizing a Christmas wish list just let me know

If anyone has questions or want to see the M7 tackle any terrains types while finalizing a Christmas wish list just let me know
I’d like to see it handle snow honestly

I’d like to see it handle snow honestly
It’s 75 out right now but when Mother Nature cooperates I got you.

Im still trying to see when the stubby tires make sense but so far it’s been a champ on any terrain

It’s 75 out right now but when Mother Nature cooperates I got you.

Im still trying to see when the stubby tires make sense but so far it’s been a champ on any terrain
That’s exactly why I wanted to see snow haha.

You should probably move for the Motocaddys sake. Poor thing cold and in the yucky snow.
But then I can’t order the hot hands for Christmas 🤣

But then I can’t order the hot hands for Christmas 🤣
Ok ok. You win. And let me know how they work, I may need to get some too!

Put your bag on it and find a hill. That could be disastrous though. Stubby tires for the win there I think.
Probably, although to be fair this thing is a Billy goat. I didn’t throw the bag on thinking it was more likely to slip without the bag and it had fine traction.

Reactions: J4U
25OFF at budget golf gets the M7 down below $1200.... guess the wife and I are gonna have to have a talk when I get home :cool:

That's an absolutely unreal deal. If you are at all even thinking about this product, this deal should lock it in for you

Welp... I bought one! Any accessories essential?

Back