My custom Scotty Cameron Fastback No1

NWS Alpine

Hacker
Reaction score
Handicap
I would like to thank Patrick at Vibrant golf for helping me with this build. Haven't found anything close to the fastback performance for me and I tried a lot of putters. One problem was that it was prone to glare in south FL sun. I fixed that thanks to Vibrant. Just finished the paint fill and took it out for a quick roll. So happy with the way it came out! Grip is a standard black iomic and it's playing at 33.5" and has 20g weights (360g total). Snapped these picks while rolling it tonight. I cleaned up some of the excess paint fill you can see in the 3rd pic around the sightline. Very faint but the camera picked it up. My fault fo not cleaning it up 100% and rushing it :)

5731723271_3d2a3e0b1f_b.jpg

5732269606_03518f8b7a_b.jpg

5732270226_750990abc9_b.jpg

Great looking flat stick bro. I'm getting ready to refinish a couple putters I have laying around.

Looking good!!

Nice job, that thing looks great. I know you are proud of that beauty.

Thanks guys. Best part is that I'm only $180 down from this even with all the work as I do all my own club work and this was a used bin find! Sold my $500 byron DH89 as it was getting no use. Still have 9 other putters I should sell too.

That looks great NWS!

that looks great....let us know how long it holds up.

Best looking scotty I have ever seen.

Agree. Makes me consider getting some black shafts even though I've never really worried about the looks of my clubs, but I really like the look of black shafts. Plus guys would assume I'm a kook using graphite shafts and give me shots. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that turned out great, looks awesome!

*is thinking about how that shaft would look in my White Ice*

Now that is a sweet Scotty !!

Sweet looking stick . I really like Rory's center shafted Fastback, if Scotty would make that available to the public i would probaly have one by now...

I also want to add that vibrant received my putter last thursday and sent it out Friday evening. Extremely fast turnaround of 1 day!

Nice!!

So did Vibrant make just the shaft black for you? or did they blackout the head and you did the rest of the paintfill? It looks SWEET!

Do you have any before shots of the putter? I know what a standard fastback looks like, but was it kind of beat up?

No before pics. It wasn't really beat up. There was only 1 small ding and the rest small surface scratches. Looked like it was barely used. I think it was so cheap because it was cut down to 31" so no one was trying it. I bought a new shaft at 34" and cut a half inch off. Best part was the 20g weights as I like the heavy head.

Wow thats a nice looking Putter. I really like the color of it.

Awesome Scotty right there. I've wanted to send mine in and get them to do some refinishing and custom paint too maybe.

Gorgeous putter NWS! Love the color and its uniqueness. :thumb:

Sweet looking stick . I really like Rory's center shafted Fastback, if Scotty would make that available to the public i would probaly have one by now...

I haven't seen his putter. I'll have to google pics of it.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the cost of the paint job? I'm wanting some work done on my Scotty and the studio shop is crazy expensive and won't let you have any of the cool tour finishes.

simply beautiful! Love the blacked out look.

Back