Nashville and Surrounding Area Thread

Excited to be bringing a THP Event to the area.
And one where every THPer gets a full bag of clubs no less.

Excited to be bringing a THP Event to the area.
And one where every THPer gets a full bag of clubs no less.

It’s exciting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once the chaos is behind me, I think @JDax should organize a nice little local equipment testing for AC members. :ROFLMAO:

Once the chaos is behind me, I think @JDax should organize a nice little local equipment testing for AC members. :ROFLMAO:
Totally plan on doing this...
Was looking at sometime in September, who all is interested?

That could be perfect weather

Last year was upper 90s and drought.

It will be fun. I can bring out the GCQuad and some equipment and then we play.

Short flight from Raleigh

I’ll try to keep an eye out...only a couple hours up the road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@JDax Maybe after Shaft Up we get something going for local AC members?

This sounds fun!!

Im working on some dates in between THP Experiences, but it will be fun for some AC members.
Awesome... As soon as we get through Covid at my house, we’ll get to planning.

Reactions: JB
Perfect reason for me to visit my daughter in grad school at Vandy. Get this thing going.

Ohhhhh man I am so in for this!

@JDax Maybe after Shaft Up we get something going for local AC members?

Less than a day's drive - and a nice one down the length of the Appalachins. The breakfast joints you keep posting would make the trip aside from the golf haha.

#local

1615304580872.png

Speaking of Nashville area golf, how are the courses down there? A buddy and I are heading south the 17th and we're hoping that is far enough to get some early golf in. I'm assuming everything is a bit soggy but open? Any thoughts on where to start? There are two courses on the river my buddy was looking at but outside of that neither of us have spent any time in that area.

Speaking of Nashville area golf, how are the courses down there? A buddy and I are heading south the 17th and we're hoping that is far enough to get some early golf in. I'm assuming everything is a bit soggy but open? Any thoughts on where to start? There are two courses on the river my buddy was looking at but outside of that neither of us have spent any time in that area.

From what I was told yesterday, they are fine. I know the one next to me is looking really good and only closed for the week of snow, and had their greens completely covered the entire time. People are out there playing right now and seem to be enjoying it.

Back