Nashville Hot Chicken

Reporting back for Oakland/Bay Area folks. I ordered the Med+ spicy and it was great. But it lit me up. Needed milk towards the end to still enjoy eating the thing. If I don’t have milk I’ll order the Med next time. For scale, I order Burmese food Burmese-spicy. I would not enjoy the Hot Hot level, going down or coming out….

View attachment 9017738
It’s not enjoyable, I speak from experience. 😕

Reactions: mig
Its decent in my opinion. Personally I think its a bit overrated and I love spicy food

I feel the same way What's so special about this? It's basically just chicken sprinkled with a lot of cayenne pepper! Big whoop! Try this. My Mom would put chicken breasts in a roaster and cover them with sliced Hunky Wax and Green Fryer peppers, leaning strongly toward the Hunky Wax. She wanted some heat. She might even include some sliced Jalapenos for flavor and heat interest.

Cook until the breasts are done and the peppers are soft. Serve both together, since the tastes compliment each other. We kids were always anxious to enjoy our Mom's "chicken and peppers"! And It's easy as hell to make!

Last night after Mens League one of the specials was a Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich. I have never had one and thought it was really good . Don't know how it compares to an actual Nashville Hot Chicken in Nashville but I would definitely get it again. A lot of guys liked it, some thought it was too hot (what did they expect from a hot chicken Sandwich ) F944AD9E-588E-4FC3-ACC2-4D1CDDCD4D76.jpeg

yum. but pass the alka-seltzer please.

They added the Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich to the winter menu at the club. Had it once as a special and it was really good. Nice addition to the menu.

Attachments

• 58F2AB44-38D9-40C5-84FB-A1C70CE0BA68.jpeg
    58F2AB44-38D9-40C5-84FB-A1C70CE0BA68.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 9
They added the Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich to the winter menu at the club. Had it once as a special and it was really good. Nice addition to the menu.
You will have to show off some pics.

Hot Chicken Poutine

D62AFFF7-58C3-4BB7-B1F5-5AAFF558750E.jpeg

Had to look this place up.
Menu looks solid.
Party Fowl is a big one up here. 3-4 locations and even was the hot chicken flavor from Lays potato chips.

The loaded hot chicken fries from Slow Bur
C53D89A1-38E0-4031-870A-52C92CE99895.jpeg

WOW, that would be dangerous for me if I lived close.

How good are you with hot foods on a scale of 1-10 and how hot would you say these are?
Im fine, but still don't care for something that is just heat and takes away flavor.
These were a modest 6 on the scale of 10 for heat. With that said, you can get them as hot as you want and their 10 is mind blowing as we displayed in a live stream last year.

Nope, sorry but chicken is one thing I don't care for hot and spicy. Give me the plain old chicken with a coating of flour and fried in a frying pan or in a broaster.

needed to take this just looking at those loaded fries.

Loaded fries

0907209A-C69B-460C-A427-6D8D2DA8BB29.jpeg

Slow Burn Chicken Tenders.
10821794-47C6-4B35-97F4-1C745B0F38D8.jpeg

Back