Nead Damascus Putter

that is one Sweeeet looking putter.I really like the sight bead.I'd love to ho one of those but I can't hit my circa 62 #1 worth a darn though I love it's looks too .I love the looks of that design but know it doesn't work for me other than pleasing my eye.

Everytime I look at this putter leaning against our putting green, I smile. This thing just looks so nice.

So I spent some time rolling this one on the indoor putting green and I have to say it is more than just looks. The feel is quite good and it puts a good roll on the rock.

In a few days I plan on doing the exact same thing.

Everytime I walk past this putter, I want to put it in the bag and game it.

That this is a work of art.

The patterns that can be layered into that style of metal work are just amazing.

Everytime I walk past this putter, I want to put it in the bag and game it.

So do it, at least for one round. Thats what it was built for and it would be dissappointed in you if you didn't.

I may just do it this week. I have taken it out before, but it wants a permanent spot.

I may just do it this week. I have taken it out before, but it wants a permanent spot.

the NC isn't getting the job done?

Oh no, the NC is in the bag. But when you see this one in person, it is just so different.

Oh no, the NC is in the bag. But when you see this one in person, it is just so different.

so i guess you could take 1 wedge out and game two putters, haha.

it is a very unique and beautiful putter. i hope to see it up close and personal in sept.?

Dont forget your shades.

Im going to be bringing this one and the other Nead that was featured in teh magazine out to demo day for everybody to give a roll with.

Im going to be bringing this one and the other Nead that was featured in teh magazine out to demo day for everybody to give a roll with.

nice!!! i know that setho will love getting his hands on that putter.

Back