NES Classic Editon...

Nope, I've given up.

Give it a little more time. They are becoming easier and easier to come by. Many targets here in Dallas have 8-10 at opening and people are able to show up just a few minutes before opening and get one.

I predict they will be sitting on shelves soon

I too gave up looking for one

There are a couple of pages on Facebook for companies that build retro gaming machines but they are UK based and I don't know if they would ship to the US (or how the costs would work out for you guys)

They contain various different consoles and thousands of games, some of them are mini bartop arcades, some are table versions and another one actually looks like an old Nintendo cartridge and they are simple plug and play via HDMI

If anyone wants a link to them just give me a shout and I will sort it later (links to sites classed as gaming are blocked here at work)

I gave up looking but game stop seems to have a decent package it just has extra items I don't want hopefully they'll be an easier stock soon.

I'm heading to a target by me that has 6. I still haven't gotten one for myself, but I couldn't sleep and saw they had 6 this morning so I'll take a chance

I'm heading to a target by me that has 6. I still haven't gotten one for myself, but I couldn't sleep and saw they had 6 this morning so I'll take a chance
I've been meaning to check locally and keep forgetting.

NES Classic Editon...

I did the same and just built one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had someone build one for me and admittedly the 3000 games is a bit overkill. However, going to build another to add a couple other platforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my ticket so I'll have one in 29 minutes. Glad I was able to get one for my parents and one for myself. Hunt is over

Finally
ed6c3b62e06ce789c3277b09f7ede325.jpg

Awesome! Enjoy it brother. Holding the control will make the memories flow.

Does this come with the gun for duck hunt? If that was the case I could go back on my earlier statements about this and cave in and get one haha

I figured by now I'd be able to find one, sad the inventory has been so low in my area.

My wife ended up getting me on of these for my birthday. She had quite the story tracking one down, ultimately consisting of stalking the local game pro until the UPS truck pulled up.

Lots of great games on it and it's been fun playing thus far, taking me back like 25-30 years ago.

I still can't believe I can't find one of these in stock around here, just seems crazy nintendo hasn't increased the stock yet.

I believe this overpriced for what you get. You can buy a raspberry pi and install retropie on it, a couple of usb controllers and you have a box that will play all nintendo, Sega, super nintendo, atari etc...

And if you are handy, you can put into a cool case (ex: inside a Nintendo cartridge) to make it a conversation peice as well as nostalgic game play.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

An unbelievable move by Nintendo. I can't believe these were discontinued when they literally couldn't make them fast enough for the demand. So ridiculous

An unbelievable move by Nintendo. I can't believe these were discontinued when they literally couldn't make them fast enough for the demand. So ridiculous

Nintendo has been going downhill for awhile. Clown show.

If anyone wants all the classics in one place for cheaper than a NES classic with way more games and can't do any retro pie work this looks cool as hell https://youtu.be/FsjXM3ycfb8

I understand the move to discontinue in some ways. It was meant to be a limited run and they ended up doing more than they had planned due to the demand. Makes me wonder if they weren't making much off of them to justify doing more. That said, I'm just happy I have a couple original NES systems I can play on so don't need one of the classics. I do need more games though.

I understand the move to discontinue in some ways. It was meant to be a limited run and they ended up doing more than they had planned due to the demand. Makes me wonder if they weren't making much off of them to justify doing more. That said, I'm just happy I have a couple original NES systems I can play on so don't need one of the classics. I do need more games though.

This is perfect for u then https://youtu.be/FsjXM3ycfb8

SNES classic edition announced wit a September 29 release date

Back