NES Classic Editon...

I'm more in favor if buying an actual NES system and hitting up Game Exchange for whatever games you want (instead of just the 30 pre-loaded on the classic). End up costing about the same these days. But I guess kids wouldn't think that's the "cool" thing...

I'm more in favor if buying an actual NES system and hitting up Game Exchange for whatever games you want (instead of just the 30 pre-loaded on the classic). End up costing about the same these days. But I guess kids wouldn't think that's the "cool" thing...
I think the allure is more in the HD thing than the 30 games loaded on it, you can't get that with the old NES.

I do think all the flippers are asshats, but, it happens with every hot Christmas present. Just so freaking lame.

I think the allure is more in the HD thing than the 30 games loaded on it, you can't get that with the old NES.

I do think all the flippers are asshats, but, it happens with every hot Christmas present. Just so freaking lame.

My sister had to talk me down. I was ready to meet someone to buy one today for $150 bucks. I just really wanted to surprise my parents so damn bad for all the amazing things they have done for me... But almost 3X retail seems silly if you think about it logically.

My sister had to talk me down. I was ready to meet someone to buy one today for $150 bucks. I just really wanted to surprise my parents so damn bad for all the amazing things they have done for me... But almost 3X retail seems silly if you think about it logically.

I could see $150 for one, but not some of the stupid crazy high prices ive seen elsewhere.

Just scored one Wednesday. Walked in a gamestop during lunch and they just had opened their deliveries that just came in.
8aea00b5ba7b59897a785963fb324a57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I picked mine up from Walmart on Wednesday night, not sure of its future as I'm not totally sure I'll play it. Might see if anyone I know is looking for one and sell it to them (reasonably priced) I kinda got caught up in the excitement of getting one without thinking about if I'd ever really use it.

I picked mine up from Walmart on Wednesday night, not sure of its future as I'm not totally sure I'll play it. Might see if anyone I know is looking for one and sell it to them (reasonably priced) I kinda got caught up in the excitement of getting one without thinking about if I'd ever really use it.

Ill buy it if you don't want it. Want to put in my game room with the pinball machine

Super jealous of you guys that found them. Super jealous.

I guy here at work is putting together little systems that has every NES game ever created.. It fits in one of the old cartridges and uses USB controllers readily available on Amazon and elsewhere. I'm looking to have him build me an NES/Super NES system along with Sega... Will be fun for when we travel and up at the cabin..

I've tried over the last few weeks to pick one up by just stopping in but no luck at all.

I'm excited..my folks open their gifts on Christmas eve. Get to see their reactions tomorrow night when they open the NES.

Hopefully my nephew doesn't steal the phone while Skyping with them.

Introducing the 8 bit goodness to my girlfriends 8 year old. Priceless!!!

adecef6e7f08275cbf8f2391fdc7aad0.jpg

I still haven't been able to grab one, hoping the hype would die down post xmas, but haven't been able to get a straight answer from any retailer!

I sure hope these SNES rumors are true though!
Nintendo might be planning a Super follow-up to the NES Classic Edition

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/nintendo-snes-classic-edition/#ixzz4U9MmfYGw
Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | DigitalTrends on Facebook
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/nintendo-snes-classic-edition/

If they do I hope they do a better job of getting them to market than the nes classic.

I bet if they gave you an honest answer they're happy with the way they are getting things to market, even going back to the Wii they do a great job, from their standpoint of creating buzz and limiting inventory, I just wish more retailers would de some kind of preorder, etc. So I don't have to go wait in line somewhere if I want one!

I bet if they gave you an honest answer they're happy with the way they are getting things to market, even going back to the Wii they do a great job, from their standpoint of creating buzz and limiting inventory, I just wish more retailers would de some kind of preorder, etc. So I don't have to go wait in line somewhere if I want one!
I know what you are saying. The counter argument is that a manufacturer is doing a horrible job if consumers want to buy and try to buy a product but can't because it isn't available. Buzz is nice, revenue is nicer.

I know what you are saying. The counter argument is that a manufacturer is doing a horrible job if consumers want to buy and try to buy a product but can't because it isn't available. Buzz is nice, revenue is nicer.

Yeah I don't know what there bottom line would be if they didn't restrict the supply the way they do.

Yeah I don't know what there bottom line would be if they didn't restrict the supply the way they do.

I know I've moved on to doing something else over buying one.

Anyone else able to snag one of these up?

Back