New 2015 THP Hats On Sale Now

Liking the looks of both!

Thought I was done with hats...so nice

Yep, I want one . Those came out fantastic !

Looking at my gray Srixon back pack (thanks again THP/Srixon) and totally see that. Will definitely be picking up one of the gray hats. Very nice!

They look so good. The gray and blue section on each hat respectfully looks like that cool Srixon travel gear. Its absolutely fantastic and quickly launched to my favorite hat we have done I think.

Awesome looking hats, I really like the blue and white!

They will both be mine!

Im pretty excited for you guys to get these in hand. The look is very unique and I think people are going to love them.

Count me in...I'm a hat hoarder.

That grey and black looks fantastic! Great job guys!

I like these a lot. And I like that I am off Monday and will be able to order accordingly.

What time zone Monday 9:00? I think these are going to go quick

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checking :)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

These do go on sale in about 90 minutes.

Sweet, ready and waiting.

963851e093a56c4fcb03dc28fa3188e8.jpg

That detailed photo shows so much badassery. Can't wait to get this in hand!

We go away for the weekend and look what I nearly miss.....

Quick question about these - are they the same style as the last grey and white hats from a couple months ago? Just want to know as I didn't find the last one quite as comfortable to wear as previous ones so if that is the case, I may sit this one out for a change

We go away for the weekend and look what I nearly miss.....

Quick question about these - are they the same style as the last grey and white hats from a couple months ago? Just want to know as I didn't find the last one quite as comfortable to wear as previous ones so if that is the case, I may sit this one out for a change

They are slightly different. Still super light weight, but the back half of the hat at the color change is a cross between trucker style/performance style. Think Trucker style in look, but with performance materials to make it light weight and more comfortable.

Today being my "get ready for the week on the road day" I totally gapped on this. Ready now…

And both ordered.

And...ordered.

Order placed. Happy Days.

Back