New England Members

i’m still waiting on your FUN T300 LP comparison:devilish::D;)

Coming soon! Was absolutely exhausted yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waltham - Fitter was great- and let me hit what i wanted to

I highly recommend nick at true spec. I feel guilty not getting my build there but that involved too much shipping. I was re fit at CC and they didn’t need to do any work since true spec did great work.

As for all those places it’s huge sticker shock but have to realize nothing is on sale or used and all 2019/2020 options. All shafts are aftermarket.

Was it worth the costs? Do we all spend too much on equipment maybe? But am I happy with my purchase. I sure am.

Also I ordered my 2019 apex heads used and brought them into to get My custom shafts. I got the grips from dicks with a coupon so things can be done cheaper.

I highly recommend nick at true spec. I feel guilty not getting my build there but that involved too much shipping. I was re fit at CC and they didn’t need to do any work since true spec did great work.

As for all those places it’s huge sticker shock but have to realize nothing is on sale or used and all 2019/2020 options. All shafts are aftermarket.

Was it worth the costs? Do we all spend too much on equipment maybe? But am I happy with my purchase. I sure am.

Also I ordered my 2019 apex heads used and brought them into to get My custom shafts. I got the grips from dicks with a coupon so things can be done cheaper.

You said a lot of stuff above, the only thing I need to know is if we’re taking down your member/guest this this year.

If I made a putt for bonus ball birdies we would have been in the mix! I am marking my calendar to send you the date.

I love competitive golf. Least I know it’s my own fault for poor iron shots now not my equipment.

Love how people are chatting golf in January and we all live in New England.

Anyone see the weather this Friday and Saturday? I know Newton Comm is opening up again.

Heading to Boston and Providence this weekend. Not taking my clubs though. Supposed to be really windy Saturday and rainy Sunday. We are going to do a little pheasant hunting Saturday morning and then have killer tickets to the Celtics game Saturday night.

Heading to Boston and Providence this weekend. Not taking my clubs though. Supposed to be really windy Saturday and rainy Sunday. We are going to do a little pheasant hunting Saturday morning and then have killer tickets to the Celtics game Saturday night.

I’ll be at the Celtics game too! It’s the Hanukkah gift for my son, it will be his first Celtics game.

I’ll be at the Celtics game too! It’s the Hanukkah gift for my son, it will be his first Celtics game.
Awesome man! I have never been to an NBA game before. I have a client up there that was going to take us to watch the Patriots play at home but the Dolphins ruined that so he is taking us to this instead. Crazy dude bought me and my buddy tickets in Row 1 behind the the 2 VIP rows directly behind the Celtics bench! Should be awesome!

I played The Captains Starboard course today. Surprisingly good given it was under snow on Friday morning. Everything was pretty dry. The greens were pretty bumpy but it is January so who cares. The greens at Montaup after Christmas were much better though.

Where's all the love New England...a weekend of 70 degrees.....Tell us about your play. Me, I made way up to CT from VA as son had surgery and the wife shall help out for two weeks. Only brought a few clubs as I have a scheduled appointment with Chris Cote Golf Shop next week....

Hey fellow snow haters!

I'm in the SW corner of the MA. I can hit a golf ball into NY and hit a baseball into CT.

Any of you ever play Wyantenuck CC in Great Barrington?

Hey fellow snow haters!

I'm in the SW corner of the MA. I can hit a golf ball into NY and hit a baseball into CT.

Any of you ever play Wyantenuck CC in Great Barrington?

Welcome to THP!!!!

O hey New England - we're halfway though winter ?

How far south has a guy from ski country gotta drive to find an open loop?

We have something fun coming for THPers in New England this year.
Is this the one that was supposed to be up here last year???
Looking forward to seeing what you have in mind for our area.

There are open courses in Central Mass!

O hey New England - we're halfway though winter ?

How far south has a guy from ski country gotta drive to find an open loop?
I received an email today from Windham Country Club that they are open for play. This weekend is out for me but if your interested, or anyone else for that matter, I'd play next weekend weather permitting.

I had Joanne up there order me a club the other day. Pretty sure All of their courses stay open year round weather permitting.

I can wait, not going to pay to frustrate myself. I’d it’s nice out I go to the range.

Who’s playing tomorrow? I’m having some serious withdrawals

Monday is forecasting mid-50s while next weekend is upper 40s! Anyone want to come to so conn and we’ll make a tee time!

Paging @clarkgriswold

Back