New England Members

Pretty excited to get the new THP Experience signup up today.
Get ready New England.

We are so ready!

Pretty excited to get the new THP Experience signup up today.
Get ready New England.

It's been far too long since i've participated in a THP Experience! Great venue and great sponsor with an incredible guest. Loks to be another killer THP Experience for those lucky enough to get in!

You’re welcome.

I am in on that. As a local it would be awesome. I have driven past the Fairhaven location a ton of times but never had a tour. This would be a great way to get there.

Weather in the 50's this week. Who's golfing? I'll be out tomorrow at Ridder getting my swings in!

Weather in the 50's this week. Who's golfing? I'll be out tomorrow at Ridder getting my swings in!

Really wish it wasn't as busy as work as it is. I'd love to get out, but it's not looking great.

Really wish it wasn't as busy as work as it is. I'd love to get out, but it's not looking great.

Ditto - sadly end of this week 2/3 of my team is on maternity for the next 4 months and one of my team members goes to another brand tomorrow.

Just in time for Golf Season :oops:

i'm thinking this afternoon looks promising!

i'm thinking this afternoon looks promising!

Just looked and it is 54*. Unfortunately I have work to do and I am sore from the gym anyway. Fortunately I have a tee time Wednesday morning in Palm Springs.

Playing Shining Rock tomorrow. Have yet to hit a single ball since last season, could be ugly.

Playing Shining Rock tomorrow. Have yet to hit a single ball since last season, could be ugly.

As long as there wasn't snow on the ground i've been trying to get out weekly. I'd say I probably have 12-15 rounds this winter.

As long as there wasn't snow on the ground i've been trying to get out weekly. I'd say I probably have 12-15 rounds this winter.

Thanks for the invites. :(

Thanks for the invites. :(

Well it looks like for the next 4 months you're pretty busy but i'll keep you in mind. I'm usually the 4th wheel but if there's an opening i'll let you know! Seems like we didn't together enough last year. We should change that this season!

I salute you! I'm too much of a wimp, just not going to play when it's 40 out.

I was pretty happy with the way I hit the ball today, good off the tee and hit a bunch of partial wedges close that I usually can't pull off in mid season. I think just not caring about the score really helps. :)

I salute you! I'm too much of a wimp, just not going to play when it's 40 out.

To be fair im usually out there with my golfing buddies @artm and @TheDude

Was a gorgeous day out there today. Tees are still forward to protect the tee boxes but you still have to make your shots to score! I even got a little sun after hiding indoors most of the winter!

E411037A-D3CA-4349-A938-EE90F8371DFE.jpeg

To be fair im usually out there with my golfing buddies @artm and @TheDude

Was a gorgeous day out there today. Tees are still forward to protect the tee boxes but you still have to make your shots to score! I even got a little sun after hiding indoors most of the winter!

View attachment 8930441
Looks like 18, I'm very familiar with trees on right. I've also hit the function hall just to your left..

Looks like 18, I'm very familiar with trees on right. I've also hit the function hall just to your left..

It's 18 for sure! Back when I was younger I would drive the ball off that function hall. Now I can barely clear the trap next to those trees on the right :(

Placing a shout out.... if you want to get out and play round march 14 or 15, weather dependent, country club of Halifax. I know i'll have at least a 4some playing more like 8 I'm thinking. This isn't an "event" per se but a hang out. It's a nicely laid out course, easy to walk, very affordable. Chime in if you want to meet up

Placing a shout out.... if you want to get out and play round march 14 or 15, weather dependent, country club of Halifax. I know i'll have at least a 4some playing more like 8 I'm thinking. This isn't an "event" per se but a hang out. It's a nicely laid out course, easy to walk, very affordable. Chime in if you want to meet up

Is this your home course Art? Not sure I can make it that weekend.

I'd love to Join you guys but I can hit a good drive into NY State!

Excellent time today with ArtM and The Dude at Halifax Country Club. The Dude and I played 27 while Art had to bow out after 9. $35 for as many holes as you can play. It’s a really nice layout and I feel a longer course. Need to make sure you’re in the fairway or par is out of the question on most holes. I had a rough start but found my swing on about hole 13 and played steady golf the rest of the way. We basically had the course to ourselves. That’s one off my favorite things about winter golf. I say winter golf but it was right around 50* as we were finishing.

9EBFF138-0106-40D8-B2B4-AFB29B8D16DE.jpegB68AEF28-CBE9-4A05-911D-8B7324D63253.jpeg

Is this your home course Art? Not sure I can make it that weekend.
No sir, about 40 minutes from home but i really like the course.

Alrighty... 66 degrees on Monday. Who skipping work and golfing. Monday is my day off so I’m hoping to be out there somewhere! Who’s joining me??

Alrighty... 66 degrees on Monday. Who skipping work and golfing. Monday is my day off so I’m hoping to be out there somewhere! Who’s joining me??
Sadly I got rear-ended and my back is messed up. I can barely walk nevermind swing a club.

Back