New Forum Driver Testing - Signup Now

Alright, now this is just freaking creepy.

The van pulled up literally two minutes after I posted about it. And guess what?

MY DRIVER IS HERE! Crazy timing. Pics soon.

That is AWESOME! Maybe I'll try posting something similar in the Nike VR Pro Combo thread! I'm glad you got it, can't wait to see pics and hear your initial thoughts after your round this afternoon.

Alright, now this is just freaking creepy.

The van pulled up literally two minutes after I posted about it. And guess what?

MY DRIVER IS HERE! Crazy timing. Pics soon.

good stuff, just saw the new thread created for you guys, cant wait to see the pics and read the reviews!

And I'm playing 18 today. Oh, this is all just beautiful.

Please use the new thread for initial pictures and feedback. You can keep the banter in this one about "when is it coming" etc..

Alright, we're having some technical difficulties with the camera, hah. Pictures tonight!!

I'm on the way to the course now to try it out. Can't wait.

Seems mine will take another day to deliver, if I am to trust the Fedex shipping maps. :sad:

My wife said mine came today as well. I am travelling for work until Thursday, but will get my pics and first range session in on Thursday (if the rain holds off).

Man I can't wait to get home from work. I hope its sitting there waiting for me!

Man I can't wait to get home from work. I hope its sitting there waiting for me!

my wife said UPS pounded the door a few times because a signature was required; hopefully you wont be disappointed and be left with a door tag :)

Back