New from Utah, USA

UCChris

Hack of the worst kind...
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all, my name is Christopher. I'm a 20 year old college sophomore from Utah. I'm just getting into golf and looking for my first set of decent clubs.

Welcome to THP Chris

Welcome!!! What part of Utah? Some great golf in that state!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Christopher

Welcome to THP Christopher!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Callaway Preowned is a great site to find good clubs on a budget.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP and this crazy game

Welcome!!! What part of Utah? Some great golf in that state!

I'm currently in Provo going to Utah Valley University. I grew up in St. George though. I mostly play at Fox Hollow in American Fork.

Welcome to THP! Callaway Preowned is a great site to find good clubs on a budget.

Thanks for the suggestion! It's much appreciated. My plan is to go to a well liked local shop and see what they have, if they can fit clubs to me, etc.

Thanks for the warm welcome gents! Lots to learn around here.

Welcome to THP!

I'm currently in Provo going to Utah Valley University. I grew up in St. George though. I mostly play at Fox Hollow in American Fork.

Thanks for the suggestion! It's much appreciated. My plan is to go to a well liked local shop and see what they have, if they can fit clubs to me, etc.

UVU grad here, Fox Hollow is my home course I play there a ton. A couple of other Utah guys on here I think we may plan a round soon.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

UVU grad here, Fox Hollow is my home course I play there a ton. A couple of other Utah guys on here I think we may plan a round soon.

Good to see a fellow Utahn!

Welcome to THP! read through some reviews, they will help immensely in choosing a new set of clubs.

Welcome Christopher!

Welcome to THP

Oh, if you can get a fitting that is well worth it. I drive through Provo at least twice per year to go skiing up at Park City.

Hey all, my name is Christopher. I'm a 20 year old college sophomore from Utah. I'm just getting into golf and looking for my first set of decent clubs.

Birch Creek in Smithfield is one of my favorite courses I have ever played.

Back