SleevePlz

2024 Team Paradise
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been lurking for a few weeks and have just been blown away by the camaraderie of the members here. I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you.

A few things about me. I'm a high school math teacher. Really enjoy cigars, craft beers, booze, and golf. I played a bit as a teenager, but then went about 20 years without playing. A few years ago, I picked up a cheap set of clubs and told myself I would treat myself to "good" clubs as soon as I took the time to practice and play consistently again. It took a few years, but I'm finally swinging them again this year and I'm really excited to devote some serious time to playing this summer (it helps having a teacher's schedule).

So a big thank you for the tremendous resources here on THP. I've already picked up a wealth of knowledge from all of you and look forward to participating more as I work on my game.

Lastly, good luck to Team Michigan this weekend in the Regional Rivalry!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Welcome to THP!
And on behalf of #TeamMichigan we appreciate your support!

Welcome to the THP community

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to THP always great to see new Michigan Guys on here

Welcome to THP. Don't hesitate to reach out to any of the guys from Michigan if you'd like to play a round with some fellow THP'ers.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back