Dgranito1

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys I recently signed up for THP for the marketplace as I was in the market for some new iron shafts, but I have found myself on the site every chance I get. I love how guys help each other out with anything on here and the more I see the more I want to get involved. I'm currently debating the albatross club membership, the events look awesome.

As for myself, Im from NYC and have been golfing for almost two years now. Playing at about a 15 handicap and completely addicted to the game. Finally found some clubs I'm comfortable with and now I can't get enough.

Weather is getting colder up here now so I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time reading all the reviews on some new products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdie and weltome to :thp: :hello:

Welcome to THP. Pretty large group of us in the NY/NJ Tristate area. Hope we can get a round in together at some point.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Hey man,

I would say the Albatross membership is really a no brainer. A Ball marker, bag tag, discounts in the store, access to Fantasy Football etc.. and you are supporting and incredible website.

Enjoy your time here, and hope to see you jumping right in and getting involved!

Welcome! You'll love it here.......join the Albatross Club cuz the events are first class and the members are the same!

Welcome to THP!!!

Did you get some iron shafts?

Welcome!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Hey! A local boy! Long Island here. Welcome to THP, come on out when the weather is warm and we'll sneak in a round at Bethpage.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! You won't regret joining the Albatross club.

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Back