:unsure:

20221015_094108.jpg

Why is this dude on the left not out yet? They were originally supposed to be. There were shipping stuffs, but I assumed it would tack on a week or two. Got all kinds of things to talk about with these and Victory guys gotta be twitching to. Plus the new testers. Let's go already!!

I was trying to think of another X with that few dimples and that's a 3 piece. Feels a little unique.

I don't really hit wedges on mats much, and I stopped that one day because of the wear, but do l saw some decent spin separation and thought it may actually be more than that small sample showed.

Well I just hit a few and does seem like there's a pretty large separation in wedge spin between the 2 models for me. Have you Victory guys compared them on monitor. @That post ? @McLovin ?

I don't really hit wedges on mats much, and I stopped that one day because of the wear, but do l saw some decent spin separation and thought it may actually be more than that small sample showed.

Well I just hit a few and does seem like there's a pretty large separation in wedge spin between the 2 models for me. Have you Victory guys compared them on monitor. @That post ? @McLovin ?
I have not been able to hit wedges on a monitor yet. McLovin has the a monitor so he probably has.

i traded away my regular tour with @jmix18 in exchange for his x.

i traded away my regular tour with @jmix18 in exchange for his x.
Right on. Probably the same situation for me. I can't spin it today not feeling well, but it's a good example of the Tour not being a fit for me on that kind of day.

I haven’t had them on the monitor but I find the 2 to play pretty differently, especially off the tee. Much higher launch with the X and more spin. I get a very penetrating flight with the tour.

Ok the test balls came in yesterday and I was hoping to go out to a short game area today. No dice. We had some heavy rains that pretty much closed the practice area near me and then it goes down tomorrow for overseeding. :mad: I am hoping to sneak out this week to get some time in with the golf balls and with my Nitron then have a round in the AZTHP league this coming weekend.

What I am expecting: The last iteration of RB Tour and RB Tour X I loved them. I played them a lot. I gravitated more towards the X because my iron distance was very consistent with them. Also I could get some more greenside bite than with the regular RB Tour. I lost a little distance but the other 2 were far more important to me. The issue was the cover just didn't last. I don't normally rip covers and such but these were unplayable after a hole or 2. I couldn't keep going. So I am really interested as I have read all the comments of how these are very different from the old iteration. I want them to be similar enough to get that iron distance consistency with improved durability. I also remember the old ones to be very soft when I hit them. They are going up against the Callaway CSX LS

Gents, I'll be starting a new thread for these reviews momentarily. If we could move feedback there, it would be appreciated!

Back