New to Golf and TPC

Welcome to THP! Glad you're finding a way to make the travel more productive.

Welcome to THP...

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Welcome to THP and congrats to picking up the greatest and most maddening at times game in the world!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

I did med school and residency at MUSC! Patriots Point in Mount Pleasant was easy to get to from MUSC, the course isn't the greatest but it was pretty easy to get in 9 holes after work and their range was pretty nice as well. I also like Dunes West and Rivertowne in Mount Pleasant, although I've heard that Rivertowne's greens weren't the best earlier this year. If you get any connections to private courses in Charleston and can play Bulls Bay, Yeamans Hall, or Country Club of Charleston, do whatever you can to play those tracks. I've played Bulls Bay and loved it, haven't played the other 2 but want to at some point.

What he said (when it comes to the golf that is). :) Welcome. I live in Charleston currently. Rivertowne's greens are back btw. Feel free to hit me up for a game or recommendations as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Welcome to THP!

What he said (when it comes to the golf that is). :) Welcome. I live in Charleston currently. Rivertowne's greens are back btw. Feel free to hit me up for a game or recommendations as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Thanks man. I'll hit you up when i'm staying the weekend.

Back