New to Golf and TPC

Ballsohard

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, wanted to introduce myself. I'm from (live) in New Orleans but work in Charleston. I'm a consultant so I get a lot of opportunity to travel (Vegas today!). Anyway, I started playing golf about 4 months ago with the intent to be a casual golfer, and then i fell in love. I play at least once a week now and get cranky if I don't get a shot at playing 9. Anyways i wanted to say hi and if anyone has recommendations with courses or anything in general let me know!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. I used to travel for work and I really regret not bringing my clubs more often. Would have loved to experience more golf in different parts of the country.

Welcome to THP and the crazy, insane, obsessed world of golf....It's quite a wonderful place with great folks.

Welcome to awesomeness!

Welcome to thp

Where do you work at in Charleston? I used to live there, still love getting back there to visit friends. Depending on what part of Charleston you are in, I can give you course recommendations.

Welcome to THP. I used to travel for work and I really regret not bringing my clubs more often. Would have loved to experience more golf in different parts of the country.

I'm just starting to bring them a lot. I've done all the touristy things at this point, what's better than playing a quick 9 after work or hitting the range when out of town?

Where do you work at in Charleston? I used to live there, still love getting back there to visit friends. Depending on what part of Charleston you are in, I can give you course recommendations.
I work for MUSC over there. I stay in a hotel by the airport. I played Muni, the Stono Ferry, Shadowmoss so far out here. I'd appreciate recommendations.

Welcome to THP!

I'm just starting to bring them a lot. I've done all the touristy things at this point, what's better than playing a quick 9 after work or hitting the range when out of town?

I used to just find a golf store and demo clubs for an hour or two. Haha I really wish I brought my clubs more.

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

I work for MUSC over there. I stay in a hotel by the airport. I played Muni, the Stono Ferry, Shadowmoss so far out here. I'd appreciate recommendations.

I did med school and residency at MUSC! Patriots Point in Mount Pleasant was easy to get to from MUSC, the course isn't the greatest but it was pretty easy to get in 9 holes after work and their range was pretty nice as well. I also like Dunes West and Rivertowne in Mount Pleasant, although I've heard that Rivertowne's greens weren't the best earlier this year. If you get any connections to private courses in Charleston and can play Bulls Bay, Yeamans Hall, or Country Club of Charleston, do whatever you can to play those tracks. I've played Bulls Bay and loved it, haven't played the other 2 but want to at some point.

Welcome to :thp: ballsohard!!!

Welcome to the party

Welcome to THP

Hello and welcome.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Back