New Wilson Staffer: Kevin Steelman!

HipCheck

@robmillertime
Reaction score
Handicap
Congrats to him. No really. Solid effort. Rookie life on the tour is tough.

Image from iOS.jpg

In all seriousness, there's just no excuse. Even the choices of font. This bugs me. Anyone else?

Haha YES! All of it bugs me. The font, the off center...and of course the misspelling of a staffers name! No excuse

took me a minute. yeah, that's bad. but big props to streelman. he's playing some really solid golf lately.

Social media staff shouldn’t be drunk tweeting at 4:15pm on a Sunday!

Haha YES! All of it bugs me. The font, the off center...and of course the misspelling of a staffers name! No excuse

I know as a graphics guy, that entire thing must bug the crap out of you.

Do better, :wilsonstaff:.

I know as a graphics guy, that entire thing must bug the crap out of you.
It absolutely does. If was a some random person who threw that up there ok, maybe I get it but this is his sponsor throwing it out in the twitter world. I'd never let something like that slide

At least they spelled the US Open Champion's name correctly. :)

Might be beneficial to spell the names right of the people you pay to use your equipment. I know autocorrect turned Streelman into Steelman for me too, but come on guys..

Ouch.

Wow...didn't even notice this when I saw the tweet yesterday.

Wow...didn't even notice this when I saw the tweet yesterday.

I hope they fixed it. Also, I think it's best to show your equipment in the photo. Just something like this. I didn't spend a lot of time on it. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I personally wouldn't use a Woodland tee shot because he's either using another driver or a proto that's not at retail.

WILSON.jpg

Don’t worry - they made the mistake on Instagram too. At least it is centered?08F0BCDB-0F01-4C0A-A367-EED2DAA6F10C.png

I'm pretty sure they showed a picture of him using a TM M2 fairway wood on their social media!

Don’t worry - they made the mistake on Instagram too. At least it is centered?View attachment 8953265
Oh my...I really hope whoever made this got a stern talking to at a minimum. There is no excuse for misspelling a staffers name

Not living under par!

In this case it seems they are living sub par... I saw this, and didn't even notice the misspelling. haha.

Rough go at it... All is corrected now... Still showcasing M2
Screenshot_20200713-135548__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200713-135726__01.jpg

haha, oh yeah, you're not the only one this stuff bothers. i appreciate attention to detail.

Back