NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon played for the local junior team, always a great tough gritty player, I sure hope he get's the call!
Well, he's getting his chance tonight. He played quite a bit during the regular season. He's a role player who did a decent job of it. Just a little surprised by the move, I guess.

Well, he's getting his chance tonight. He played quite a bit during the regular season. He's a role player who did a decent job of it. Just a little surprised by the move, I guess.

I love pulling for any Lincoln stars player who makes it in the big show. USHL has some great talent and I love seeing them succeed in the NHL!

Siri speaks for me!

I trust this man
rask.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lets go Bruins

Flyers traded a prospect and a 4th round pick to the Islanders for Mark Streit's negotiating rights.

Go B's !!

Storm is rolling in and we are out of beer! Gotta get home asap

Off work in 18 minutes. Straight to the liquor store than my buddies basement. Really pondered going but I didn't want to travel downtown in this storm and also be out $300+ to stand

Gonna be pulling for the Hawks in this series no real reason. I just want to see some great hard nosed hockey for the Cup.

I see you NBC. Starting it off with 30 min of commercials

Go Bruins!

I'm ready for the best anthem in sports.

BOOM.

loochcrew_thumb_1_.jpg

Blackhawks might want to get some better defense out there against the Bruins top line.

Just turned on the game good start for the Bruins but the Hawks look like they are trying to shift the momentum. Seems like a good start to the series.

As a fan of neither team, I'm just glad to see some great hockey and the fact that the refs are letting them play.

That was a huge kill by the Bruins.

Huge PK of the 5-on-3 by Boston.

We have the worst power play ever

Go Bruins! Can't wait to see all the thoughts from the Chicago fans after this game. Sad to say we were 1 game away from being in this position in an off year.

We have the worst power play ever

They did have a lot of chances. There have been a couple of times that the Hawks have been close but the bounce just hasn't gone their way. Just need a bounce or two and they'll be fine.

I feel like we will be chasing like this all series. Good goal though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back