NHL 2013-2014 Season

Caps and Sharks tonight for a really late face off. Cant wait till the Caps get back to First Coast time so I can actually watch the games. Really dont know much about the Sharks except that the Caps have dreadful luck playing out there.... oh joy

Caps ready for face off..... these are serious points!

People don't realize how much those boards move. Priceless!

Was able to attend tonight's Ducks game. Nice to see them pick up a solid win and really great to see Teemu Selanne pot a goal. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395629997.077244.jpg

Crest, really not liking the Caps being this close to the Leafs in the standings. Back down.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What a filthy, filthy goal by Hemsky

hemskygoal.gif

I used to see that move all the time...in house league roller hockey. To pull that off in an NHL game is sick!

I love seeing an good old school hip check, especially when it's on Lucic :)

[video=youtube_share;M0rg-H21MvU]http://youtu.be/M0rg-H21MvU[/video]

Crest, really not liking the Caps being this close to the Leafs in the standings. Back down.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Haha I just saw this buddy. Gaining momentum and knowing their luck they will blow it soon so I wouldn't worry too much..... Ugh

Haha I just saw this buddy. Gaining momentum and knowing their luck they will blow it soon so I wouldn't worry too much..... Ugh

I guess it's down to whoever is the best of the worst.

I guess it's down to whoever is the best of the worst.

Yup it should be a fun stretch run to the playoffs. I am liking this format more and more as I get used to it. Really foreign after so many years with the old system.

Uhh Caps but at least it is a point.

If the Avs end up playing Chicago in the first round, that makes me very nervous!

In this beer league, even the refs like to drink!
drunk_ref.gif

Speaking of refs they have been horrible this year. I dunno why but I feel league wide they have just not been very good. Hope that changes for the playoffs.

Speaking of refs they have been horrible this year. I dunno why but I feel league wide they have just not been very good. Hope that changes for the playoffs.

They have been off for sure, but I give them much applause compared to the NFL refs this past year. They were horrific.

They have experience, the Avs do not.

Yeah, sometimes that works in the inexperienced teams favor....But I'm really not worried.
Hawks will be fine. Only issue we ever have is our goaltending. Hopefully Crawford stands on
his head once again this year. It'll be interesting to see if the kid they just brought over sticks
with the team for the rest of the year. He showed some skill the other night.....

It usually does change in the playoffs, but not in a good way

If the Avs end up playing Chicago in the first round, that makes me very nervous!

This would be a very exciting match up. Looking at the season series I like our Avs chances.

Yeah, sometimes that works in the inexperienced teams favor....But I'm really not worried.
Hawks will be fine. Only issue we ever have is our goaltending. Hopefully Crawford stands on
his head once again this year. It'll be interesting to see if the kid they just brought over sticks
with the team for the rest of the year. He showed some skill the other night.....

Chicago is built for the playoffs. They are a great team and the kid Tevuo from Finland will be up the rest of the year. They burned a year of his entry level deal. It wouldn't surprise me if he is healthy scratch in the playoffs. This kid will be a star.

Chicago vs Colorado will be a great series but I have the hawks in 6.

I am am just happy it looks like the Rangers will make the playoffs. Rangers vs Flyers playoff series will be great. Rangers in 7.

Chicago is built for the playoffs. They are a great team and the kid Tevuo from Finland will be up the rest of the year. They burned a year of his entry level deal. It wouldn't surprise me if he is healthy scratch in the playoffs. This kid will be a star.

Chicago vs Colorado will be a great series but I have the Avs in 6.

I am am just happy it looks like the Rangers will make the playoffs. Rangers vs Flyers playoff series will be great. Rangers in 7.

Fify:act-up:

Chicago vs Colorado will be a great series but I have the hawks in 6.

A year of his deal is only burned if he plays more than nine games.

What do u think of Talbot in goal?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Back