NHL 2013-2014 Season

Flyers over the cap without a starting goalie. Tim Thomas?

LOL, have fun with that one. Reportedly he was the size of the Michelin man this year during his time off.

Went to the Hockey HOF today!! It was really awesome. Also bought my FIRST ever Blackhawks jersey (not pictured). Awesome day!
1017138_10151520030506452_424461860_n.jpg

Nice dude. Glad you had fun. Ive spent many hours in that place and it never fades. I love it.

Been three times now and will be there again when I return to Toronto. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Went to the Hockey HOF today!! It was really awesome. Also bought my FIRST ever Blackhawks jersey (not pictured). Awesome day!
1017138_10151520030506452_424461860_n.jpg
Awesome, I bet you got a ton of great pics!

Nathan Horton meeting with CBJ management today or so rumour has it.

If its not Colorado I hope it's Columbus. I think he can be more of a goal scorer in a different system.

Just saw a picture saying Tyler Seguin and Rick Peverley have been traded to Dallas. Wow.

Just saw a picture saying Tyler Seguin and Rick Peverley have been traded to Dallas. Wow.

Yeah, that trade is going down: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Interesting little nugget in there about Seguin's professionalism, or lack thereof, which probably was the big factor in this deal being made:

The 21-year-old Bruins forward was coming off a down season where he managed 16 goals and 32 points during an inconsistent regular season, and then was dropped to the third line during the playoffs while producing just a single goal in 22 games. Above and beyond the lackluster performance on the ice during the Stanley Cup playoffs, there were concerns about Seguin’s activity off the ice.

According to sources around the team, Seguin was out late in Toronto during the road trip to play the Leafs in the first round of the playoffs and the team had to hold a sit-down with the immature forward about his commitment to the team. Seguin showed up each day at the Air Canada Centre wearing the same clothes for three straight days and played badly in Games 3 and 4 of the first round against Toronto.

That incident coupled with stories of Seguin’s late night partying during the regular season prompted Peter Chiarelli to say that “[Seguin] needs to become more of a professional” during a tirade at draft weekend. The Bruins attempted to deal Seguin to the Calgary Flames last weekend, but ultimately Flames ownership squashed any deals for the six-year, $5.75 million contract for Seguin while they go through a full rebuild with inexpensive, youthful players.

I was a little shocked by that move. I guess all of those Boston fans who use to say they got the better of the Kessel deal can shove it.

Seguin to Dallas is interesting..

Love the idea of Horton in CBus and I guess he stayed longer than most expected which is cool.

Grabovski getting bought out in Toronto is interesting.

Pretty fair trade, They also got Morrow who has huge potential. You just wonder why he has been traded from Pitts to Dall and now to Bos.

Now Edmonton drops some salary cap off by trading their captain (Shawn Horcroff) to Dallas for a pick and a prospect I believe.

Leafs going after Cooke and Weiss at the moment. Like that.

See you Grabo. Loved ya but you were a touch overpaid.

I see the BJs going after Hedberg. The moose is a great goalie backup and a great guy. Better than mcilhenny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Leafs going after Cooke and Weiss at the moment. Like that.

See you Grabo. Loved ya but you were a touch overpaid.

I see the BJs going after Hedberg. The moose is a great goalie backup and a great guy. Better than mcilhenny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

McElhinney is on a one way, so it wouldn't surprise me if they give him a shot to back Bob up. I'll take Weiss though!!

Back