NHL 2013-2014 Season

Tim Thomas wants to try his luck back in the NHL. There is some speculation he may end up in Philly.
That would be an interesting place for him to land.

CBJ re-signed Bob today.. 5.6 on the cap.

Not the worst, and only for two years so he'll need to prove his worth for a long term deal, while still being an RFA.

I don't hate it.. Not like the CBJ are cap crunched.

CBJ re-signed Bob today.. 5.6 on the cap.

Not the worst, and only for two years so he'll need to prove his worth for a long term deal, while still being an RFA.

I don't hate it.. Not like the CBJ are cap crunched.

I like the deal for them. Worth the chance for sure.

Allegedly Leafs have an 8 year deal in the table with Bozak. Not sure on price yet but they said less than 5.5 per. 8 years for Bozak is a little nutty. Also talks that they might buy out Grabovski.

Allegedly Leafs have an 8 year deal in the table with Bozak. Not sure on price yet but they said less than 5.5 per. 8 years for Bozak is a little nutty. Also talks that they might buy out Grabovski.

haha whaaaat?! I'd take Grabo over Bozak.

Bozak is not work that and no way should they give him that long a term. 3.5 and 4 years is the most I would give him.

Talked with some Leafs buddies. That 5+ over 8 is coming from Bozak's camp and is probably being laughed at by Nonis. He also has noted that he thinks Grabovski is going to have a bounce back year.

...if he meant "on another NHL team" that would be hilarious hahahaha

Less than 5 mill per season according to TSN. I don't like the deal myself. No reason to go that long with him. I know centers are hard to come buy, but still.

I take my thoughts back I would only give him 2 mil and 3 years.

GP G A P +/- PIM PP SH GW S S%
2009-2010 Maple Leafs 37 8 19 27 -5 6 2 0 1 51 15.7
2009-2010 Toronto Marlies-AHL 32 4 16 20 -8 6 1 0 0
2010-2011 Maple Leafs 82 15 17 32 -29 14 6 1 4 120 12.5
2011-2012 Maple Leafs 73 18 29 47 -7 22 4 0 1 109 16.5
2012-2013 Maple Leafs 46 12 16 28 -1 6 4 1 3 61 19.7
NHL Totals 238 53 81 134 -42 48 16 2 9 341 15.5

Bozak offered it. Nonis won't even look at it.

Bozak offered it. Nonis won't even look at it.

According to TSN guys on twitter, the Leafs have put the offer on the table. Like I said in my last post, not sure on money. They just said less than 5.5mil per.

According to TSN guys on twitter, the Leafs have put the offer on the table. Like I said in my last post, not sure on money. They just said less than 5.5mil per.

who was it?

Odd that they report is was from Toronto, but then they post on TSN that is was from Bozak's side.

who was it?

Odd that they report is was from Toronto, but then they post on TSN that is was from Bozak's side.

I will take your word for it because I really dont feel like looking for it. Especially because it doesnt mean anything to me.

I will take your word for it because I really dont feel like looking for it. Especially because it doesnt mean anything to me.

Doesn't to me either, just wondering who it was from TSN, been trying to make sure I have all of the guys.

Actually it was easier to find. This is the tweet that confused me:
uqudyhuj.jpg

Doesn't to me either, just wondering who it was from TSN, been trying to make sure I have all of the guys.

That came off as me being a jerk. Not how I meant it. My bad.

Sounds like that guy read it wrong haha

@DarrenDreger: Bozak contract talks expected to resume today with Leafs. Proposal on the table believed to be 8 years at less than $5 mil per.

Sounds like that guy read it wrong haha

@DarrenDreger: Bozak contract talks expected to resume today with Leafs. Proposal on the table believed to be 8 years at less than $5 mil per.

Yeah I saw the tweet. I wasnt paying much attention and saw his tweet so just assumed it.

Back