NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going right along with my plans for the evening.

Perfect.
Still early but I should have offered an Avi wager up... Anything to get rid of this stupid thing

This is going right along with my plans for the evening.

Perfect.
Figures the NHL decided to make it even harder to Tank. No pick for the last place team is a guarantee like last year. Auston Matthews is up for grabs. Edmonton will probably get him anyways :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Figures the NHL decided to make it even harder to Tank. No pick for the last place team is a guarantee like last year. Auston Matthews is up for grabs. Edmonton will probably get him anyways :)

Edmonton should never be allowed to draft first again. Ever.

Still early but I should have offered an Avi wager up... Anything to get rid of this stupid thing
When do we get another chance? Sabres and Caps are done, so it's just fantasy left.

Can someone send Calgary their special teams?

Ours suck

Ryan Callahan hasn't scored the way I hoped, but man do I love his game. So full of hustle

Just not the bolts pp.

Haha, a few weeks ago you would be right, it has come around some lately, we are average now, woo hoo. What makes our PP so frustrating is all of the talent we have, we should be top 5 easy.

Haha, a few weeks ago you would be right, it has come around some lately, we are average now, woo hoo. What makes our PP so frustrating is all of the talent we have, we should be top 5 easy.

Maybe Drouin would help it out a bit. Hahahahaha

Maybe Drouin would help it out a bit. Hahahahaha
Nope, any player who thinks he is important enough to request a trade in his first full year in the NHL can stay in Syracuse if you ask me.

Poor Saad.
Could have been playing for a pretty solid Hawks team.... But at least he got paid big. Hopefully that's enough for him.

Solid 4-1 Bruins win in Montreal. 3 wins in a row, hope they keep it going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montreal is currently out of a playoff spot. Seems like an eternity when someone asked if they will get beat this year. Price should win the Hart.

How do you like Seth.

From what I've seen, I like... It's hard to say because I really don't spend much time watching games.. They are usually on, but I can't watch this garbage without something else going on.

From what I've seen, I like... It's hard to say because I really don't spend much time watching games.. They are usually on, but I can't watch this garbage without something else going on.

It's gotta be tough to see, I had such high hopes for the Jackets this year and I have no idea what happened. I thought with how they finished out last year when everyone was healthy they could be a serious contender. Such a shame I think the fans down their have paid their dues and deserve a winner.

It's gotta be tough to see, I had such high hopes for the Jackets this year and I have no idea what happened. I thought with how they finished out last year when everyone was healthy they could be a serious contender. Such a shame I think the fans down their have paid their dues and deserve a winner.

man that's the joke of it.. They had the tools. They had a useful squad, minus maybe a genuinely effective defense.

Goluebef, Prout, Savard, Falk... They are all garbage.

Hey Martin, Bruins/Habs tonight. Avi bet?

I missed your post, we'll do an avi bet next season, they wont face each other again.

Montreal is currently out of a playoff spot. Seems like an eternity when someone asked if they will get beat this year. Price should win the Hart.

it is crazy, Price is a big part of it, but our Defensive core is downright awful. Markov and Subban should be one of the best pairing in the league, but now they are one of the worst. that and the habs somehow average less than a goal per game in the last few months.

or maybe another terrible team in Canada will get him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back