NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmm jennifer nettles

These are giving a serious effort.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

this game feels like a regulation OT and not an all star game. Love it

this game feels like a regulation OT and not an all star game. Love it
Yeah me too. I'm quite entertained by this, and goaltenders are effing amazing.

Except for the hits you are right.

There generally aren't many hits in 3 on 3 on a regular basis though. I honestly can't remember seeing anything more than slightly rubbing a guy out on the boards since being in position is so important with all the extra ice.

Some sick saves by the goalies so far. I was really wrong about this format. These guys are playing hard. I even saw a bodycheck.

There generally aren't many hits in 3 on 3 on a regular basis though. I honestly can't remember seeing anything more than slightly rubbing a guy out on the boards since being in position is so important with all the extra ice.
Haha, but they aren't actively avoided like this. Nonetheless it's quality hockey, and that's a good change.

Only thing fitting there is a challenge haha

This is actually pretty fun! Who knew?!

They seem to be skating somewhat rigorously so that's good haha

643103419201433ba882db309893ea6f.jpg

Ok great it is done now we can get back to the real game.

I did not see a 1-0 game coming. Did the Eastern team get a breakaway that whole time?

Ehhh.. It was alright, but I'm not really watching an ASG for a shutout.
Too much offense, not enough offense...you're tough to please . At least the effort was there for pretty much the entire game(s).

Last edited:
I think that was the best all star game I've seen in a while. I'm glad Scott played well and got MVP. After reading his article in the players tribune it gave me a lot of respect for the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that was the best all star game I've seen in a while. I'm glad Scott played well and got MVP. After reading his article in the players tribune it gave me a lot of respect for the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is about what I was going to say.
Especially since I think Bettman would love to have shut him out of the game altogether.

eddee2b9eb3ba2c92c60d3cb7835791a.jpg

Too much offense, not enough offense...you're tough to please. At least the effort was there for pretty much the entire game(s).

I posted somewhere that I didn't want offense in an ASG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back