Nike 20Xi Golf Ball

gppgolf has the One tours w/ red swoosh for 9.99. Super awesome deal! I grabbed 3 dozen and if I don't like it, i'll sell the other 2 dozen.

Let me know if you don't like them! Lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

gppgolf has the One tours w/ red swoosh for 9.99. Super awesome deal! I grabbed 3 dozen and if I don't like it, i'll sell the other 2 dozen.

Cheers for that!
I was eyeballing them last week when they were $19.99 but at $9.99, that's an outright steal for such a good ball.

Games people play have great prices on their stuff. But the cheapest shipping choice they give me is $30 for a box of balls!!! RIDICULOUS!!! That's three times the price of the balls!

I just got a box of these for my birthday, will be trying them out over the next few weeks. If they last that long.

I won a box at the golf show last week.

Played the 20XI - S. That ball spun like a mother. Was actual to much, was pulling back off greens. Way more then my Bridgestone S.

I am very, very excited for tomorrow. I have done a bit of chipping and putting, and here are a few quick thoughts.

First, this ball is FIRM. It has been a while since I have hit a ball this resilient. I was comparing to a Cally Big Bertha Diablo, and it feels like whipped cream comparatively. The 20XI-S has a nice click, but at no time did it really feel harsh for me (remember, this is just chipping and putting inside.)

Just from indoors testing, it was launching SIGNIFICANTLY lower than the Diablo, and spinning like a top while it was at it. I could actually hear the ball catch the carpet with backspin. That said, this ball will roll out due to its low launch, but it is a wonderfully predictable roll out that presents no issues.

One of my favorite balls of all time was the Nike ONE Platinum. I loved everything about that ball. If this ball can even come close to spinning as much around the greens and as little off the tee as that one, I will be a happy camper.

Got 4 of these balls from edmart (thper) today. Thanks a bunch buddy. Can't wait to try them out tomorrow!

Back