Nike FlyKnit Chukka Review Thread

I was 100% going to get these but last time I checked on the Nike site not avilable in 14.

I never thought I'd go for a pair of hightop golf shoes but I really like everything about these except the price.

Over the weekend I was able to get two more rounds in with the Flyknit Chukkas. And one round with the Lunar Control 3s. I can honest tell you that my feet were killing me after my round in the LC3s. I had zero aches after my two rounds with.

I received a quit a few compliments which I didn't except. These shoes played great on the uneven sometimes damp turf. The blue pair will be a welcome edition.

The high top look works, imp, because they are not ridged but very playable. I wore them with my Kentwool socks that just came above the top of the shoe. What I like most about the functionality is the soft foot print. Even those these Velcro to the turf, they don't leave a depression. They down pick up the grass timing and or collect sand when getting into a bunker. I can't help but think these soles will find their way to other Nike golf shoes.

Nike FlyKnit Chukka Review Thread

Over the weekend I was able to get two more rounds in with the Flyknit Chukkas. And one round with the Lunar Control 3s. I can honest tell you that my feet were killing me after my round in the LC3s. I had zero aches after my two rounds with.

I received a quit a few compliments which I didn't except. These shoes played great on the uneven sometimes damp turf. The blue pair will be a welcome edition.

The high top look works, imp, because they are not ridged but very playable. I wore them with my Kentwool socks that just came above the top of the shoe. What I like most about the functionality is the soft foot print. Even those these Velcro to the turf, they don't leave a depression. They down pick up the grass timing and or collect sand when getting into a bunker. I can't help but think these soles will find their way to other Nike golf shoes.

Nice thoughts Panda!! Safe to say these will be your go to?

These look a lot better than the Puma's to me and I liked them for some reason. Might have to go try these on, I always struggle with NIKE sizing so online ordering is out for sure.

I'm with a few others here that I didn't like these at all based on the initial pictures but after seeing a few more pictures they are really starting to grow on me.

Looks and style aside, are there any other performance benefits to these? Grip, stability, posture, prevention, etc.??

Nice thoughts Panda!! Safe to say these will be your go to?

These I'll be the steps I wear this year. Blue pair on their way.

Looks and style aside, are there any other performance benefits to these? Grip, stability, posture, prevention, etc.??

Read my opening post

These look like basketball shoes.

Received my pair yesterday. I didn't pay the retail $190 (or would I), but they are pretty nice. I like the flexibility of the flyknit and the elastic ankle is a nice touch.

I ordered the black pair and I wish the sole edges were black, other than that, pretty happy. Looking forward to trying these on the course soon!

Hoping to find some of these local to try on. The black shoes are calling my name

Received my pair yesterday. I didn't pay the retail $190 (or would I), but they are pretty nice. I like the flexibility of the flyknit and the elastic ankle is a nice touch.

I ordered the black pair and I wish the sole edges were black, other than that, pretty happy. Looking forward to trying these on the course soon!
That's what is holding me back. The white soles. If they had black or grey....

The white soles on Nikes is my favorite part of most of the Free running shoes, and these gold chukkas. Different strokes, I suppose.

I do like a good chukka boot. Don't think I could get away with these in shorts though, which is all I wear on the course these days.

I do like a good chukka boot. Don't think I could get away with these in shorts though, which is all I wear on the course these days.
Good point. Do you think they'll make one with a lower cut like a typical golf shoe?

Freddie pulled the off with shorts at RTJ

There are no plans to go low top on these. These look great with shorts!!
Good point. Do you think they'll make one with a lower cut like a typical golf shoe?

Why are the white soles holding you back?
That's what is holding me back. The white soles. If they had black or grey....

444e9c1e8b7dd02cf9d6a0649ab00581.jpg

These look like basketball shoes

That is great to hear Freddie. I was surprised to see how good they looked while wearing shorts. I will own a pair of these.

Why are the white soles holding you back?
I am looking in flyknit Free 4.0 and the soles are dirty and discolored. How long until my golf shoes look like this?
c5e9081078e82d987e53951df4920d07.jpg
35aa4a6dc8199bd0f3df55910b353420.jpg

Back