Nike Golf: Club Collection - THP Preview Thread

Polk a dots and praying hands, never in a million years will I wear something like this, huge fail by Nike imo.

Apparently, I have no taste in style nowadays

This.

The hat and shorts are ugly as all get out. I can polka dot crap from Express.

The hoodies are the only thing going for this line. I'm sure I'd love the Euro cut but my stomach would hate it

People do know that Nike still offers their normal golf line, right?

Different target.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

People do know that Nike still offers their normal golf line, right?

Different target.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

But a sizeable push. That is many in here's point, IMO.

I would wear the shorts if they fit, which it doesn't sound line they will, but that would be it.

Hoodie looks nice. I thought it was praying hands from the first time I saw the shirt.

I don't know, I might like it. ...I wind up praying almost every time I hit a golf shot. :act-up:

But a sizeable push. That is many in here's point, IMO.

Oh, agree completely. Just hope some are not thinking that this is the new direction for Nike golf full time.

WTF is Nike doing to their apparel lines. They used to be top of the heap.

None are of my liking, rather sport Pumas or Adidas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love NIKE clothes, I wear their shirts all the time. But green polka dots would not work for me.

Like the sweatshirt, beyond that I'll pass but then again I'm not the demographic they are targeting.

I don't like any of the new stuff shown in the pics.

Polka dots? Really?

WTF is Nike doing to their apparel lines. They used to be top of the heap.

That's what I thought, who is there target market 10 and under? I'll stick to the usual Nike apparel.

I've got 2 of those lockup t-shirts and they are very comfortable. I would not buy any of the other apparal. And, the golf clap image is very weird, to me. The golf clap hats & buckets are hideous looking. They look like something a Nike fan would give their babies to wear so that they would look cute.

Don't really care for them. I can see why many would like them, I'm just not extremely intrigued.

I think the t-shirt is the only thing I would wear. The rest makes me wonder who they have in the design department and why they are there.

I really like the look of the hoodie. Everything else just screams stay away to me.

I'd rock the shorts, hoodie and t, but that's it, the shorts are perfect for masters week!

I like the t shirt and hoodie, but those shorts and hat are hideous. I do like the polos and other t shirts on the Nike website though.

I see praying hands every time I look at them. You arent alone.[/QUOTE]

I think of Madonna and like a prayer when I see them.

I see praying hands every time I look at them. You arent alone.

I think of Madonna and like a prayer when I see them.[/QUOTE]
Touched for the very first time? :alien:

I'm down with the hoodie as well. The shorts are okay, but I'd like that pattern in pants better. The prayer pattern doesn't do it for me.

Saw some of this at the store today. I didn't mind 2 hats but wow this is such an ugly line. Not my thing at all.

I saw this stuff in person on the weekend, excited because it would be my first chance to see the Nike Golf t-shirts in person (I have been wanting to pick a couple up, but no one carries them here).

Saw the t-shirt with the green lettering, sharp looking shirt, but the velvet feel of the lettering is a huge turn off for me.

Surprisingly the bucket hat looked half decent.

Back