Ok. I guess we took different things from my comment haha.
I was encinuating that Nike seems to do a good job marketing that the best wear Nike. But do a poor job advertising why people need to wear Nike clothes and play their clubs.

But that's just me. I love the gear they put out

I was encinuating that Nike seems to do a good job marketing that the best wear Nike. But do a poor job advertising why people need to wear Nike clothes and play their clubs.

But that's just me. I love the gear they put out

I agree.

My initial comment was just regarding that this is a Nike commercial, not specifically a Nike Golf commercial, yet featured golf and the focus sport.

I agree.

My initial comment was just regarding that this is a Nike commercial, not specifically a Nike Golf commercial, yet featured golf and the focus sport.
That's not something I considered. Good work.

Other than the beginning featuring a young lad and the ending featuring a PGA Tour pro, the story could have been about me.

Bravo!

I wonder if they filmed the end together? It didnt happen in a prior commercial. They do cross paths but maybe some CGI work there.

Like the commercial but there are a couple mistakes in it.

On one of the buildings it shows Tiger hitting a Vapor wood but the shot is from the "past" and Vapor wasn't out...

Am I the only one that notices these things?

Great video!

On one of the buildings it shows Tiger hitting a Vapor wood but the shot is from the "past" and Vapor wasn't out...

I think it's intentional. Put the volt in your head.

I wasn't on board at first, but in spots like these the volt on the clubs is huge.

Fantastic video! :clapp:

Nike SQ driver from the middle of last decade is the one on the billboard on the building.

The best ads connect you with people and touch you emotionally. There are a million other golf ads out there that will rattle off specs and talk about how this year's club is so much better than last year's.

That was a great commercial. Well done Nike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goosebumps. Bravo Nike

Saw this earlier and I thought it was very well done.

Where at?

Nike mashed potatoed this one!

Great commercial showing how the best did and still does play Nike as well as wearing it.

That was awesome!

What a great commercial.

I saw the thread title and thought, "Nike is making cheap wine now?"

Just awesome.

That was good. A changing of the guard if you will, type video

Nike always has a good commericial or two that come out every year, I love em.

Amazing commercial. Well done Nike

Very cool video. The feels in it...

Back